The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Opinions on leeds trinity university

I was going to accept an offer from Leeds trinity but after being told things about the university from friends and other people, it has made me unsure and nervous about accepting the offer so I was hoping that I could find some opinions on weather or not it is a good idea or if I should just accept leeds beckett university instead. Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
I was going to accept an offer from Leeds trinity but after being told things about the university from friends and other people, it has made me unsure and nervous about accepting the offer so I was hoping that I could find some opinions on weather or not it is a good idea or if I should just accept leeds beckett university instead. Thank you

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you haven't heard good things about our uni - If you want to get in touch with us to discuss any concerns, feel free to email [email protected] and someone will be happy to discuss anything with you!

You're also able to chat to our past students via UniBuddy (find it at the bottom of our home page) - They'll be happy to share some of their past experiences and chat to you about what life at LTU is really like :smile:

We really hope you're able to find resolution to your concerns and we get to see you soon!
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Reply 2
What is it you're unsure about?
Reply 3
Original post by Benfll
What is it you're unsure about?

It wouldn't matter now since I've accepted the offer I received since I realised I should see it for myself instead of going off on others opinions but the main thing I was unsure of was the course I was doing as I told that doing the psychology counselling course wasn't the best course to do but I wasn't given any reason for it and next one was the accommodation but that was mostly due to personal worries since I have anxiety. Thank you anyway for asking, I really appreciate it
Reply 4
Ah okay. I've only been in my own accommodation because of COVID, but the accommodation on campus is all different so there's hopefully one that suits you. There's self-catered flats with full kitchens as well as part-catered options, rooms with en-suites and the choice between living in flats or more traditional halls of residence.
Reply 5
Original post by Benfll
Ah okay. I've only been in my own accommodation because of COVID, but the accommodation on campus is all different so there's hopefully one that suits you. There's self-catered flats with full kitchens as well as part-catered options, rooms with en-suites and the choice between living in flats or more traditional halls of residence.

Thank you for the information, I actually booked my accommodation today so hopefully I made the right choice. Im grateful you replied and gave me the info I needed
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for the information, I actually booked my accommodation today so hopefully I made the right choice. Im grateful you replied and gave me the info I needed

Cool, where did you go for?
Reply 7
Original post by Benfll
Cool, where did you go for?

I went for the all saints court accommodation, it just looked like it would be a better fit for me since it was only 5-6 people so it wouldn't be as crowded. I hope you like your accommodation though espically during these lockdown.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending