The Student Room Group

Advise on which university to choose from for the PGCE course in Computing

Hi all,

Hope you are doing well.

I need advice on which university to go to for the PGCE course in Computing. I applied to the University of Warwick, Sheffield Hallam, Leeds SCITT (part of Leeds Trinity), and the University of Worcester and unexpectedly received offers from all of them.

When I first submitted my application I made my choices mostly based on where I have friends in the country and my hope was to receive at least one offer so that I can start the course this September but I did not expect all of them to offer me a place and now I have 10 days to make a choice.

I have to move for all of them as I am currently in York so the relocation is not a factor but things like the support provided for the course, transport links to the schools one is placed in, how organised the process is, and overall quality of educations are factors in my decision making given the option to chose. So please, anyone who has completed or dropped out (as this also provides valid information) in any of the above universities for the PGCE in Computing or any other PGCE really, please kindly share your experience and feedback - that would help me immensely and I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your help and have a great day ahead :smile:.

Kind regards,
Emona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending