The Student Room Group

Interview for uni

Has anyone applying for adult nursing had an interview for Leeds Beckett or Leeds Trinity yet?
Original post by Tanya22xx
Has anyone applying for adult nursing had an interview for Leeds Beckett or Leeds Trinity yet?

Hi there :hi:
I've moved your thread into nursing and midwifery so you can get a few more replies :smile:

Best wishes,
Cheese
Hey,

Check out this post for some top tips for interviews for when you get an interview for adult nursing: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7418316

I hope this helps and good luck :smile:
Original post by Tanya22xx

Hi, did you get an interview? I’m starting Mental Health Nursing at Trinity in January
Original post by Hayleyducky
Hi, did you get an interview? I’m starting Mental Health Nursing at Trinity in January

hi there, Would you be able to give me any tips and tricks for the interview for the mental health nursing program at Trinity? I applied there but I haven’t heard from anything yet. I would like to know what the interview questions are. Nervousness makes me unable to articulate. Thanks
Original post by Honey_Dewline26

hi there, Would you be able to give me any tips and tricks for the interview for the mental health nursing program at Trinity? I applied there but I haven’t heard from anything yet. I would like to know what the interview questions are. Nervousness makes me unable to articulate. Thanks

Hi, did you apply for this year? As the course runs every January. They asked me what I think a mental health nurse is all about, what qualities do I have already that I can bring to the role and what qualities do you think would make a good MH nurse. They gave me a scenario beforehand and asked questions about it in the interview. And that’s about it! They were very lovely and it was more of an informal chat.
Hi, I am taking Access course to go to University for mental health nursing next year (January 2025), and I have been invited to an interview in two weeks. I have been rejected twice now by other universities. I’m scared that they’ll reject me as well. Most universities have proper interviews. Thank you for the tips. It really helps me a lot with my nerves. 🥹

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending