The Student Room Group

Dentistry at UCAM/UCV spain

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by South2021
Hi Karl, I’m thinking of UCAM have you been in contact with any students that are already there as to how the program is

Hi I’m Portia & I’ve also applied for UCAM. Have you applied for this year?
Reply 41
Hi Is anyone able to please comment on preferences or actual experiences of studying Dentistry at either UCAM or UCV? Thinking of either, tempted by UCAM but unsure of which would have the best student experience. Thanks
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 42
Original post by 123Incorp
Hi Is anyone able to please comment on preferences or actual experiences of studying Dentistry at either UCAM or UCV? Thinking of either, tempted by UCAM but unsure of which would have the best student experience. Thanks

I am thinking about UCAM for this year. I am struggling with the money however, were you able to find any way to fund your degree there even any scholarship or anything really. Please let me know
Reply 43
Original post by omar200329
Im in the application process rn are you in a Gc by any chance?

Did you end up going to UCAM, if so how did you apply and did you find any scholarships or bursaries etc to help with the cost. I am applying this year, please help
Reply 44
Original post by Hel.revit
I am thinking about UCAM for this year. I am struggling with the money however, were you able to find any way to fund your degree there even any scholarship or anything really. Please let me know

There are no scholarships or assistance with financial help unfortunately.
Reply 45
I've applied to UCAM for 2024 entry and I'd love to get in touch with anyone else that has applied there, let me know!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending