The Student Room Group

Is UCAM good for Dentistry?

Hi, I applied to UEM but for some strange reason got placed on the waiting list- so I am thinking of applying to either UCAM or UCV. But I don’t know much about both universities. Are they recognised by the GDC and what about education and location etc etc,
if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated:smile:
Original post by emmyisthebest01
Hi, I applied to UEM but for some strange reason got placed on the waiting list- so I am thinking of applying to either UCAM or UCV. But I don’t know much about both universities. Are they recognised by the GDC and what about education and location etc etc,

UCAM is accredited by ANECA (National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation of Spain) as well as by the Ministry of Education. UCAM was among the 25 Best Universities in Spain 2022.
Reply 2
Original post by emmyisthebest01

how did your application go, UCAM is the cheapest option out of these so i thought of applying here instead, what beacem of your application, how did you do your application, please help

Quick Reply

Latest