The Student Room Group

Is the Centre for European Master's Programme (accredited by UCAM) any good?

Hi Student Room,

I've recevied a scholarship to study a Master's in Bioinformatics and Biostatistics at the CEMP and UCAM- I only found out about the program from facebook! I've got a week before I need to accept. Is the CEMP/UCAM (Catholic University of Murcia) any good?

I'm a British citizen and know so little about Spanish universities and institutions. It claims to be 100% online, in english and provides an internship with an employer. Also with the scholarship it cost £3500. Sounds too good to be true! But UCAM has very low world rankings- is that important these days?

Can anyone advise me? Has anyone studied there? What have you gone on to do with the master's? I want to make a career change to become a data scientist/analyst/engineer and it'd be great to do this in a company with a biotech focus. I've been working in pharma for nearly 5 years and love biotech but am tired of being in the lab. I love learning to code and love data and would much rather be at a computer than running around a lab running assays which can easily fail.

Thank you!
HI Stevie ! Did you suxcefully enrolled into the master degree course ? if yes, are you satisfied ? I'm interested into CEMP courses but I Cannot be able to find any feedback from students.
Thank you in advance
Reply 2
Did you find any information regarding the course? I'm in the same position and I'm unsure whether to accept. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information around regarding the course
Reply 3
[Hi there.
I am in the same situation. Any news so far?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending