The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

MSc Physician Associate Bournemouth 2021

Hi!
I just got an offer to study next academic year for the Physician Associate at Bournemouth, just wondering if anyone else has done the course or has an offer? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!
I just got an offer to study next academic year for the Physician Associate at Bournemouth, just wondering if anyone else has done the course or has an offer? :smile:

Hey, I have an offer which I accepted for September entry at Bournemouth :smile:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
I got a conditional offer for September as well
Hi!

Hi! Congratulations on your offer to Bournemouth University!

My name is Destiny, and I am currently in my final year at Bournemouth University studying BSc (Hons) Psychology! I can say I really love Bournemouth from the town to the student life and the campus with academics! If you ever want to know more about the student life or what the academics is like in general, please let me know!

Good luck in your course :smile: - Destiny
Reply 4
Hi!

I received my offer today for 2022 entry !! :smile: Did you accept the offer?
Hi! I’ve got unconditional offer from BU as well, will be starting sept 2022.
Original post by Nidhi9190
Hi! I’ve got unconditional offer from BU as well, will be starting sept 2022.

Hi, did you get an unconditional offer because you had already completed your undergraduate, or was it because of your predicted grades?
Hi!

Hi, I am planning on applying to it, could I ask how you found the interview and how it was formatted?
Original post by eggy99
I received my offer today for 2022 entry !! :smile: Did you accept the offer?

Hi, I am planning on applying to it, could I ask how you found the interview and how it was formatted?
I got a conditional offer for September as well

Original post by shahnazb
Hi, did you get an unconditional offer because you had already completed your undergraduate, or was it because of your predicted grades?

Hi, I did make the application after completing and receiving my undergrad grades. But I believe you will receive an unconditional offer if you meet the entry requirements and of course get through the interview.

Hope that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending