The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Msc Physician Associate UEL- January 2022

Just wondering if anyone has applied for the UEL Physician associate course for Jan 22? Haven’t seen a thread for one :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
do you know when the deadline is
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
i’m not sure when the deadline is but it’s probably soon. I’ve been invited for an interview already
Original post by adsyadina123
i’m not sure when the deadline is but it’s probably soon. I’ve been invited for an interview already

Best of luck with your interview,
Can I ask, how long did It take you to receive an interview Offer after you applied.
Original post by emb-lckless
Best of luck with your interview,
Can I ask, how long did It take you to receive an interview Offer after you applied.

Thank you! I applied the 19th of October and i got an email for the interview yesterday. So only a 4 week wait

Have you applied as well?
(edited 2 years ago)
Thank you! I applied the 19th of October and i got an email for the interview yesterday. So only a 4 week wait

Have you applied as well?

Yeah I have applied yesterday.
Hi everyone!

I'm Apostolos, one of the official UEL reps in TSR.

I see that you're interested for one of our courses. Feel free to tag me or send here or as a private message any questions you might have about the University, student life or East London! :smile:
Reply 7
Hi Apostotos, Do you know if they are still accepting applications for the Physicians associate course? I applied a few ago but I just wanted to make sure Thank you
Hi, I also applied for physician associate course 2 days ago! I called the admissions team to double check if they were still accepting applications prior to submitting and they said that they were. They don't have a deadline set in stone right now is what I was told. Hope that helps :smile:
I had my interview today and got offered a place a few hours later!!
Reply 10
I had my interview today and got offered a place a few hours later!!

How was the interview ?
Original post by Pac56
How was the interview ?

I thought it went okay, they start with 3 scenario questions then general questions about why you want to be a PA/ why uel and your experience. Similar to other uni’s interviews
Reply 12
I thought it went okay, they start with 3 scenario questions then general questions about why you want to be a PA/ why uel and your experience. Similar to other uni’s interviews

What work experience did you say you have, if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by anon006
What work experience did you say you have, if you don’t mind me asking?

I’ve worked as a covid vaccinator and gp receptionist. They asked about healthcare experience in particular :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
I’ve worked as a covid vaccinator and gp receptionist. They asked about healthcare experience in particular :smile:

Oh okay, thank you!
anyone heard anything?
Original post by Pac56
Hi Apostotos, Do you know if they are still accepting applications for the Physicians associate course? I applied a few ago but I just wanted to make sure Thank you

Hi there! What I recommend you to do is to contact our Admissions and Applicant Enquiries on this number +44 (0) 20 8223 3333 or send them an email on this address [email protected] and they will be happy to help you!
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
anyone heard anything?

I received an offer this week, anyone else heard anything?
How long did it take you to receive an offer after the interview?
Reply 19
Has anyone not received an interview yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending