The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Chichester Accomodation

Hi, I have made Chichester my reserve choice and am curious about accommodation, halls, and any external location. If anyone knows of good websites for accommodations.
Thankyou.
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Original post by lostsheep
Hi, I have made Chichester my reserve choice and am curious about accommodation, halls, and any external location. If anyone knows of good websites for accommodations.
Thankyou.

Hey!

That's exciting and good that you're looking to find out a little more about the area. Here are some links you may find useful:

Accommodation pages - here you'll find anything and everything about our accommodation options from prices to images and FAQs
Accommodation tours playlist - video tours of our different accommodation options
Accommodation webinar - this is a pre-recorded webinar featuring some of our current students and our Accommodation officer. This is a really good video for finding out more the accommodation applying process and there are some live questions at the end
Top things to do in Chichester and Top things to do in Bognor - two short blogs that will help you find out a little bit more about what you can do here
Living here pages - some more information about what it's like to live in Chichester and Bognor Regis
Chat to our students - you can chat to any of our students and as them about anything including accommodation!

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any questions :smile:

Thanks, Sian

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending