The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Student accomodation Chichester

Hi
Have been offered a place at Chichester Uni on Musical Theatre Performance. Can anyone offer any feedback on course or accommodation. Would like to be on campus and thinking about catered but like the shared space you get with self catered. Any thoughts welcome. Thanks
I've moved your thread to the Chichester forum to help you get some replies :smile:
(edited 3 months ago)
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Reply 2
I stayed in Chilgrove (on-campus, ensuite & self-catered) in my first year and really liked the space, the fact I only had 3 flatmates and the fact I could turn on the heating in my room when I wanted (most other types of halls have it automated so it only kicks it when it's really cold).

If you're thinking catered I'd suggest looking at the @uoc_food instagram account as it shows the kind of food they serve - even if you are catered though you will have to cook some meals for yourself and the allowance doesn't really cover 3 meals a day and I think it's a lesser allowance/canteen isn't open as long on weekends.

Another thing about on campus is sometimes it will be loud because of how close the halls are to the Zee Bar/SU, especially on Wednesdays - obviously if you're planning on being out then that's not a problem really but it depends on your kind of typical evening plans.

Ultimately though, I will just say the accommodation works as a lottery (unless you have disability requirements) so you may end up in one you didn't want to so it's worth being ready for any eventuality, especially as there's rarely spare rooms to swap until a few weeks into the semester once people have dropped out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending