The Student Room Group

University Nottingham accommodation 1st yr??

I need help deciding im an introvert and for my foundation yr I had an ensuit I didnt make any friends because of how anti social the setup was. I was thinking to go for the opposite for 1st yr a standard room sharing bathroom with 5 people and a shared kitchen to force me to interact btw I did try to join societies but when I went no one was there

do you think this is a good idea? I want to start of my degree with friendships since I noticed no one on course really communicates.
Which foundation year did you do? I have a place for science fy for this year? I’ve tried to book accommodation but there’s barely any left
Reply 2
yh there's hardly any left i did the engineering foundation yr they still have catered and non catered rooms left
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Which foundation year did you do? I have a place for science fy for this year? I’ve tried to book accommodation but there’s barely any left

I am doing one for arts, do you think they will make spaces on results day from people who didn’t get in?
Original post by sngrk17
I am doing one for arts, do you think they will make spaces on results day from people who didn’t get in?

Possibly but you’ll have to be quick as they will probably be taken up really quickly.
Original post by 2433red
yh there's hardly any left i did the engineering foundation yr they still have catered and non catered rooms left

How was the course and Nottingham uni in general? I would prefer en-suite because I’m a bit apprehensive about shared bathroom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending