The Student Room Group

how do i decide

I have been offered a place to study at UON for a foundation year in sociology, but I have spoken to Solent University through clearing and they said that they can offer me a place starting in 1st year. UON has plenty more benefits such as free sports kits, a laptop, etc etc. I'm really struggling to choose which is the most beneficial choice for me and the time is ticking :smile: I was wondering if you had any advice for me?
I'm already 20 years old so taking a year off could be important.
Reply 1
Don't go to Solent - just don't.
Original post by Ivbecca
I have been offered a place to study at UON for a foundation year in sociology, but I have spoken to Solent University through clearing and they said that they can offer me a place starting in 1st year. UON has plenty more benefits such as free sports kits, a laptop, etc etc. I'm really struggling to choose which is the most beneficial choice for me and the time is ticking :smile: I was wondering if you had any advice for me?

Where is UON?
Original post by ageshallnot
Where is UON?

Northampton; somewhere near the Midlands.
https://www.northampton.ac.uk/about-us/contact-us/
Original post by MindMax2000
Northampton; somewhere near the Midlands.
https://www.northampton.ac.uk/about-us/contact-us/

Or Nottingham, ditto?
Reply 5
Original post by Ivbecca

If Nottingham- I have accommodation available for you at Broadgate park

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending