The Student Room Group

Should I study international business at Tilburg, Maastricht or twente university?

I’ve been accepted to all of the mentioned universities for the programme international business however I can’t decide which one to choose.

Would be glad to get some advice from you guys!

Thank you in advance:smile:
Hi!

So I don't study at any of these universities, but did consider them for my own degree. While I can't give direct advice, I think that it depends on what you find most interesting about the degree - I assume all universities have their own strengths and parts of the degree they focus on/are known for - and if you really care about the city/student life much. studiekeuze123 is a good place to start if you want to find out what people thought of the degree, and how they would rate it? If you have any specific questions regarding the universities/cities, please do ask! :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Nana2080
I’ve been accepted to all of the mentioned universities for the programme international business however I can’t decide which one to choose.

Would be glad to get some advice from you guys!

Thank you in advance:smile:

Hi, I had a similar question but about international Economics at Utrecht and Maastricht. I would suggest looking at the ranking at the course. I know Maastricht has a strong school of business and a relatively high ranking.
Maastricht has the best name If you plan on going into finance type careers.

Personally for experience I would suggest university of Groningen. (That's my MSc Alma Mater). I studied MScBA: organisational change.

Pure just power play wouldn't be any of these but honestly erasmus as far as business school is the pinnacle of the Netherlands.
to study a bachelor's of international business in Maastricht university do you have to take an admissions test as an international student?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending