The Student Room Group

Studying in Netherlands

I am currently studying MEng mechanical engineering at a UK university and I want to study MSc Computer science/ Software engineering at a Dutch university. I am also a Dutch national who resides in the UK.

I have two questions:

1) Will I be able to do get student finance because I am doing an integrated masters with my bachelors in my undergraduate.

2) Am I able to use the Dutch student finance to pay for my tuition fee and get the maintenance even though I have used the UK SFE to pay for my undergraduate. (I am an estranged student)
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am currently studying MEng mechanical engineering at a UK university and I want to study MSc Computer science/ Software engineering at a Dutch university. I am also a Dutch national who resides in the UK.

I have two questions:

1) Will I be able to do get student finance because I am doing an integrated masters with my bachelors in my undergraduate.

2) Am I able to use the Dutch student finance to pay for my tuition fee and get the maintenance even though I have used the UK SFE to pay for my undergraduate. (I am an estranged student)

Hi, did you find answers to your questions? I am in a similar situation and was wondering the same 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending