The Student Room Group

LUC(Leiden University College) Discussion

Hey everyone, I just got my acceptance letter for the liberal arts programme of Leiden University, and doubt immediately began to plague me. Is this really good enough of a programme/for me? So I was wondering, does anyone have any experience with it, good, bad, anything you deem worthy of sharing. thank you!
Reply 1
I just received my acceptance letter too and I'm curious about that as well.
Reply 2
So what did you decide? Seems a very good program to me! Leiden is very strong in Politics and Law, which are two of the majors offered at LUC. And it is a honors program.
Reply 3
Original post by isphjjs
So what did you decide? Seems a very good program to me! Leiden is very strong in Politics and Law, which are two of the majors offered at LUC. And it is a honors program.

Hello!
I accepted the offer, though it is not binding yet, and I am still in the process of applying to the PPLE program of UvA, so I'm hoping I get rejected from there and won't need to make a choice in the end:smile:.
I do like lUC a lot but the extremely broad curriculum does frighten me a bit, especially since in theory, we only learn generally about its 4 global challenges in the first year.
Reply 4
I submitted my application for the Master of Clinical Psychology program at Leiden University on February 15th. The university states that applicants can expect a response within 4-6 weeks of submitting their application. However, I haven't heard back from them yet. Does anyone have any insight into why there might be a delay?
Reply 5
Original post by Fandral92
Hey everyone, I just got my acceptance letter for the liberal arts programme of Leiden University, and doubt immediately began to plague me. Is this really good enough of a programme/for me? So I was wondering, does anyone have any experience with it, good, bad, anything you deem worthy of sharing. thank you!

Hey, how long did they take to reply?
Original post by palmo13
Hey, how long did they take to reply?

I’m wondering the same, I had my interview two weeks ago and I’m still waiting…

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending