The Student Room Group

Dancing round a firelit cauldron under a starry midnight sky 🍁🌙

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amb/conf
No way man? How come you're thinking about leaving??

Site’s just too boring.
Hang on, what the..? Has the new TSR removed the ability to post photos?? Can no longer see the option on the mobile site to upload photos from camera roll?? This is serial killer levels of criminal. Satan heights of blasphemy. Who’s the developer who did this, I just want a quick word 🔪
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Hang on, what the..? Has the new TSR removed the ability to post photos?? Can no longer see the option on the mobile site to upload photos from camera roll?? This is serial killer levels of criminal. Satan heights of blasphemy. Who’s the developer who did this, I just want a quick word 🔪

Threatening murder or assault is a serious crime, you know?
Original post by Amb/conf
Threatening murder or assault is a serious crime, you know?

Justified in this case.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Justified in this case.

Oh I'm sure.
It's less of a crime than removing the photo upload functionality, that's a given really.
Always wonderful when the bus smells exactly like a fishmongers. And I really mean it by the way. If you close your eyes you might as well be standing at the fish counter in Morrisons. And other times the bus has smelt of literal crap. Now, I’m not a bus snob but I really do understand why others are. An absolute joke! Can’t believe I’m thinking of buying a nose plug or something because this is just unbearable. And on a Monday as well.
Fishmongers Monday was offset by 2 things falling out of vending machine at once and getting some coin reimbursed for a late train journey. Ballin’®️
I guess a good thing about this new TSR format is that I'm no longer automatically ticked as anon. Every black cloud has a silver underbelly I suppose!

#AnonCurseIsCancelled2024
Saltburn (2023). I have no words….one of the most repulsive films I’ve ever watched. But also one of the absolute best. So many shots and scenes in that film are orgasmically beautiful and the start of the movie was filmed in Oxford and in Brasenose College, which is the best one!!! And Saltburn Estate…don’t even get me started on how fcuking fit that place is and how I’d want to live there forever. But the plot is also crazy and the characters are so utterly deranged, an absolute masterpiece. Oh, and some amazing one liners in there too, had me snorting.
(edited 3 months ago)
Holy fcuk. I just walked past the Radcliffe Camera, with a bright starlit sky overhead. And an almost half moon was hanging over the Camera. So fcuking magical. So fcuking beautiful.
Interesting mix with Jesus, Buddha, and the squad. Any crazy demon stories to share or just kicking back with some supernatural chit-chat?
:wink:))
Original post by Sorcerer's Storm
Holy fcuk. I just walked past the Radcliffe Camera, with a bright starlit sky overhead. And an almost half moon was hanging over the Camera. So fcuking magical. So fcuking beautiful.

oh sorcerer, i was wondering will thine holy captures be hung forth on the nature competition thread 🤩
honestly, expected yours to be there at the first
Original post by Sorcerer's Storm

oh :/
it works on website tho-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending