The Student Room Group

Dancing round a firelit cauldron under a starry midnight sky 🍁🌙

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Celtic Conjurer
^ Now stop quizzing me (!!)

im teacher goldie:smile:
Original post by celtic conjurer

lmfaooooooooo
Watched the film Centurion and I loved it...anything with Romans and other ancient peoples in it such as the Picts is going to be amazing to me.
Watched the film Centurion and I loved it...anything with Romans and other ancient peoples in it such as the Picts is going to be amazing to me.

I'm sat here at work looking forward to my viewing today :biggrin:
I'm hoping this place is gonna be perfect!
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
I'm sat here at work looking forward to my viewing today :biggrin:
I'm hoping this place is gonna be perfect!

I hope it’s perfect for you too! Have you seen pics online already?
I hope it’s perfect for you too! Have you seen pics online already?

yeh. they look appetising :smile:
yeh. they look appetising :smile:

Good. Well more often than not joosy online pics are even thiccer in real life so enjoy the show.
Good. Well more often than not joosy online pics are even thiccer in real life so enjoy the show.

drinking some mango joos
is delish.
drinking some mango joos
is delish.

Oo, you’ve switched it up I see. Mango joos is more summery, I agree. Apply, orinj and mango, the holy trinity of joos.
Oo, you’ve switched it up I see. Mango joos is more summery, I agree. Apply, orinj and mango, the holy trinity of joos.

I think you mean mangold
I think you mean mangold

Sounds like something a feminist would froth at the mouth over.
Sounds like something a feminist would froth at the mouth over.

im mangold:biggrin:
Finished watching the film Macbeth (2015) and it was spectacular. Fassbender's and Cotillard's acting was sublime, bursting with emotion and intensity. Don't even get me started on the landscapes. They ogled me and you just know that I fully flirted back. Rural Scotland is so beautiful that it took my minty breath away. I just want to roam the hills and the lakes, the mountains and the valleys. To spend my entire life rolling in meadows until my clothes are green and my boots are worn. To swim in lochs and run through fields of corn (in a mysterious and athletic way, not ĂĄ la Theresa May). Is that really too much to ask for a mage as magnificent as I?
Finished watching the film Macbeth (2015) and it was spectacular. Fassbender's and Cotillard's acting was sublime, bursting with emotion and intensity. Don't even get me started on the landscapes. They ogled me and you just know that I fully flirted back. Rural Scotland is so beautiful that it took my minty breath away. I just want to roam the hills and the lakes, the mountains and the valleys. To spend my entire life rolling in meadows until my clothes are green and my boots are worn. To swim in lochs and run through fields of corn (in a mysterious and athletic way, not ĂĄ la Theresa May). Is that really too much to ask for a mage as magnificent as I?

"[Life] is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

Chills.
Finished

Yeah. Good Film.
I'm sat here at work, wanting to go home (but I can't) and trying to drink my tea without milk (there was none left :frown:)
Yeah. Good Film.
I'm sat here at work, wanting to go home (but I can't) and trying to drink my tea without milk (there was none left :frown:)

Put some joos in instead! How was the viewing??

posh celtic:smile:
I just want to put some wellies on and splash splosh so hard in a puddle.
I just want to put some wellies on and splash splosh so hard in a puddle.

Happy Wednesday Celt (It's also my birthday and I am a little overwhelmed at the office :smile:)
They got me one of those HUGE Millie's Cookies for me :biggrin: (The one they can pipe onto) and some regulars!
Card so sweet too, I blushed a little bit (but don't tell anyone)
I got embarrassed on a video call with the team today which made me want to just hide.

I'm lucky enough to have a Get Out Of Jail Free Card on the puddle point - I can just do it if I buy wellies :biggrin:
Have fun day (:
Happy Wednesday Celt (It's also my birthday and I am a little overwhelmed at the office :smile:)
They got me one of those HUGE Millie's Cookies for me :biggrin: (The one they can pipe onto) and some regulars!
Card so sweet too, I blushed a little bit (but don't tell anyone)
I got embarrassed on a video call with the team today which made me want to just hide.

I'm lucky enough to have a Get Out Of Jail Free Card on the puddle point - I can just do it if I buy wellies :biggrin:
Have fun day (:

Delightful birthday to you. Being overwhelmed with cookies is the best kind of overwhelm, enjoy it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending