The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Fees structure

I want to know that can i pay my fees in installment and if yes how installment will be there like i have to pay each mounth or other way And how much scholarship can i get ???
You can ask me anything about this place. Please avoid BCU, the place is disgusting. Check on glassdoor the negative reviews. The positive reviews on there look fake too and it appears they are adding them to cover up the negative ones. Do not be mislead by their marketing, it is not all garden and roses. I am currently writing up a negative review about my time there but need to add more details to it as it is just a bit short but will be adding a thread on here. It is honestly, just a bottom feeder University.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by shamirali786
You can ask me anything about this place. Please avoid BCU, the place is disgusting. Check on glassdoor the negative reviews. The positive reviews on there look fake too and it appears they are adding them to cover up the negative ones. Do not be mislead by their marketing, it is not all garden and roses. I am currently writing up a negative review about my time there but need to add more details to it as it is just a bit short but will be adding a thread on here. It is honestly, just a bottom feeder University.

Would you be able to advise the OP about the structure of fee payments then? Since this is what they have asked about...
Original post by 04MR17
Would you be able to advise the OP about the structure of fee payments then? Since this is what they have asked about...

Well that depends on student finance I believe; if they are going down that route?
Original post by shamirali786
Well that depends on student finance I believe; if they are going down that route?

The original poster is looking for help with information about fee installments - perhaps you may know how they are best getting in touch with the university to find this out. It is admirable that you are trying to help the OP by posting about BCU, but it might help to focus on what they actually want help with. :wink:
Original post by 04MR17
The original poster is looking for help with information about fee installments - perhaps you may know how they are best getting in touch with the university to find this out. It is admirable that you are trying to help the OP by posting about BCU, but it might help to focus on what they actually want help with. :wink:

Thanks. The problem with the university is unfortunately lots of staff are on sick leave or just leave. I am not entirely sure about the instalments option but it would be best for them to call the place and perhaps ask to speak to the admissions team. But the overall message I was trying to get across is, if possible, to find a better place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending