The Student Room Group

How to Start Nursing Course in UK with low fees?

I'm a middle class men and my mom wants me to became a nurse but because of our financial issues i can't. Can anyone tell me the affordable university with fees structure so, i will start my nursing career easily.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by harryjkevin
I'm a middle class men and my mom wants me to became a nurse but because of our financial issues i can't. Can anyone tell me the affordable university with fees structure so, i will start my nursing career esasily.

Would you be eligible for student finance?
I'm a middle class men and my mom wants me to became a nurse but because of our financial issues i can't. Can anyone tell me the affordable university with fees structure so, i will start my nursing career esasily.

are you a UK resident ?

If you are a UK resident are you a British citizen or do you have Indefinite Leave to Remain / EU Settled status?

have you studied in UK Higher Education before ?

Hi there!

Whilst it is personal, we do need a bit more information to better help guide you.

Are you a UK resident with a right to work/study?

Have you contacted Student Finance?

Have you looked into the Open University?

Are you able to be sponsored by an organisation? This would require employment within a similar sector

Let us know and we may be able to give more advice :smile:

Nat (Current student nurse)
For home fees students the fees tend to be more or less fixed at the cap the government sets.

However as alluded to above, home fees students can get both a tuition fee loan and maintenance loan from Student Finance England, and also there is an NHS Bursary which I believe is up to £5000 a year on top of that available.

If you're an international fees student then the picture is much different though.
Reply 5
Original post by normaw
Would you be eligible for student finance?

Can share the eligibility criteria, Please?
Reply 6
Original post by LJMUStudentReps
Hi there!

Whilst it is personal, we do need a bit more information to better help guide you.

Are you a UK resident with a right to work/study?

Have you contacted Student Finance?

Have you looked into the Open University?

Are you able to be sponsored by an organisation? This would require employment within a similar sector

Let us know and we may be able to give more advice :smile:

Nat (Current student nurse)

Hello Sir, Yes i am in UK near bierley hills, I am working as a farmer. Yes I tried several times but unfortunately I still not get any opportunity of financancing. I looking for an Open University.
Can share the eligibility criteria, Please?

It's here:

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance/who-qualifies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending