The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mass PMs take ages to send, that's probably why some of us haven't received it yet. As for the subject matter... :dontknow:
Original post by Trinculo
I have zero confidence that this will be in any way positive.

Sanitised safe space… here we come ( I fear)
Original post by glassalice
Looks as though TSR is now playing hard ball with trolls.

good they spoil so many good threads:redface:
I didn't get a PM either, is it basically a convoluted 'Saccharine by Force™ deal? :tongue:
Original post by Elizabeth II
Mass PMs take ages to send, that's probably why some of us haven't received it yet. As for the subject matter... :dontknow:

I mean, I won't mind at all if that EDL troll gets locked up and has the key thrown away
Original post by a_human_being?
I mean, I won't mind at all if that EDL troll gets locked up and has the key thrown away

Ditto, but it won't happen.

How long is ages?
I received the PM 7 hours ago.
I think it will be good to get them out to all users as soon as possible, so people can make a decision whether or not TSR is going to be somewhere they want to spend their time any longer. I'm hoping for crystal clarity and unambiguity in what TSR will accept and what it will not.
Ditto, but it won't happen.

Do you remember the kitchen one? And what happened to Ttingtox?
Original post by Reality Check
Nor me..

Well, you can't be trusted regardless of what the rules say :wink:

NB. I haven't received any message about the changes, so I think any announcements are going out in tranches.
I received an email about the changes. Saw a wall of small text and didn't read it.
Original post by Wise Goldie
good they spoil so many good threads:redface:

I don’t know how I feel about the police being called on Ian, a computer obsessive from Croydon who still lives rent free in his mothers house aged 35 and who’s diet largely consists of pot noodles.
Looks like we are back in business! Still haven’t got any answers re: why my thread was placed in purgatory though.

Latest

Trending

Trending