The Student Room Group

Recommendation for good agencies to apply for medicine in bulgaria !!

Hi, I hope this message finds you well. I’m currently in year 13 of my a levels and am waiting for Keele to give me a response back (for medicine with a foundation year). My plan is if I dont get accepted here (UK) I might wanna do medicine in European countries (e.g bulgaria) however I do not know which agency to apply through as I’m too scared to trust any. So far I’ve only contacted medlink but I’m not sure if I should trust their big promises that they are making to me
CAN ANYONE PLEASE RECOMMEND ME ANY RELIABLE AGENCIES TO TRSUT
Thank you
Original post by hafxpinkey
Hi, I hope this message finds you well. I’m currently in year 13 of my a levels and am waiting for Keele to give me a response back (for medicine with a foundation year). My plan is if I dont get accepted here (UK) I might wanna do medicine in European countries (e.g bulgaria) however I do not know which agency to apply through as I’m too scared to trust any. So far I’ve only contacted medlink but I’m not sure if I should trust their big promises that they are making to me
CAN ANYONE PLEASE RECOMMEND ME ANY RELIABLE AGENCIES TO TRSUT
Thank you

I would recommend taking a gap year and reapplying next year.

You could post your question here for advice....

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7138571&p=98286960&page=160#post98286960

You will get a lot of advice. Hope it proves helpful.
Reply 2
Original post by MedEdEurope
Hey! How are you? Im currently a Student Studying Medicine in Bulgaria. I am happy to answer any questions you may have, I can also help you with an application to the medical schools out here, drop me a message and we can talk more, theres no such thing as a silly question :smile:

Hi
Thank u for taking ur time to respond💛
Did u apply through an agency ?
If so, if u don’t mind mentioning them, could u please mention them so I can do my research about them, or if u haven’t applied through any agencies I’m quite sure you’d have people around u in Bulgaria from UK who would’ve applied through agencies. So if possible couple u name some good trustworthy agencies.
Thank u ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest