The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Dock: Rocketdock
Dock Skin: 3d HUD Dock
Icons: Various - Some made by me, most from DeviantART
Visual Style: iLeopard Black (Ask if you don't know how to use a VS.
IM Client: Miranda
IM Skin: HUD Adium Port

Any thing else, or any problems?
I'll give it a try at some point over the next few days when I have more time, and will let you know if I have any problems. Thanks. :smile:
I may add that ObjectDock skin to my dock,
Scraping the barrel here, but I am in a state of boredom...

Currently mine is Michael C Hall in the role of Dexter, yes I like it a lot :biggrin:
Reply 1984
Crab nebula
Reply 1985
I need to go to sleep :/

Original

What can I say? I love Star Trek. :biggrin:
Reply 1987
Sleepy time...

A bit messy.
Reply 1989
Fear my black background.

FEAR

Reply 1990

I'm so amusing. Not. But I do love my fishies.
photo from recent ski holiday. on a ski lift.
light was a bit weird at the time so it looks like i was in"sepia" mode, though it was only a disposable.
kinda haunting, i like it
Reply 1995

Spoiler

My objectdock needs sorting out. All its icons disappeared mysteriously and I never got around to fixing them.

That's Admiralty Arch in the background, by the by. As the more astute of you will also probably notice, it's XP not Vista.
Mine's currently a picture of the town square in the town in France near where we stay that I found on the internet. I still need to upload my pics from Italy...even if the trip was almost 4 months ago now =). Then I can use one of those.

Oh yeah, and no desktop icons, like L i b they all disappeared a few days ago. Not that it really bothers me as the only ones I used were Internet Explorer and MSN, both of which are in the Start thing.
Mine is a pic of the Boston skyline at night, I've never been but it looks awesome. I like the lights :yep:

Spoiler

For some god unknown reason, my mcomputer is refusing to print screen. :frown:

So, here is a the devart link to my background. xD

"Learning to Fly"
My rather geeky background ^^

Latest

Trending

Trending