The Student Room Group

Is Uplearn good for maths?

I've been seeing in a few past discussions on TSR that unlearn for maths isn't very useful as its tedious and nothing like the maths questions we are likely to get and was just wondering if this was the case? I only ask because I was considering buying it but if it doesn't teach whats needed I may just leave it.
Idk when these discussions were made but uplearn for me changed my grades I got a U in the year 12 mock and had 2 months to raise my grade I usher it relentlessly everyday and got a B in the next exam just in two months , it’s really good for teaching a subject and have loads of exam questions and practice questions integrated into a topic. They have practice papers which are really good also and the videos make it more easier when I used it and u get to see your progress etc use during the whole year definitely would get an A
Original post by OVLD68
I've been seeing in a few past discussions on TSR that unlearn for maths isn't very useful as its tedious and nothing like the maths questions we are likely to get and was just wondering if this was the case? I only ask because I was considering buying it but if it doesn't teach whats needed I may just leave it.

Hey there,

I recently subscribed to maths on uplearn and although the questions they make you do are simple and not in exam style while learning them, they ensure your understanding is of the highest level of the topic and they do go through specific exam questions. Personally by using maths so far I have been impressed and have learnt topics easily and much faster. In terms of the exam questions part they do have practice papers which are exam style so I do recommend uplearn for maths.
Reply 3
Original post by Smoky saif
Hey there,
I recently subscribed to maths on uplearn and although the questions they make you do are simple and not in exam style while learning them, they ensure your understanding is of the highest level of the topic and they do go through specific exam questions. Personally by using maths so far I have been impressed and have learnt topics easily and much faster. In terms of the exam questions part they do have practice papers which are exam style so I do recommend uplearn for maths.
did you end up doing well in Maths A-level? I'm considering using it, but not sure how good it will be for me

Quick Reply

Latest