The Student Room Group

Is UpLearn worth it for A-Level Maths and/or Physics?

I am looking to get a scholarship for this website and heard their guarantee for A* and A grades

I would like to know mainly if anyone has used their service for Physics and how it is and if they received an A* grade

For context I am about to start Year 12

Thanks
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey,

I can't answer your question regarding if UpLearn is useful for physics or maths because I took neither at A-level BUT I did take economics and bought UpLearn around 6 weeks before my end of year 12 exams. I went from a U to a B in the space of 6 weeks just from using UpLearn and 2 days ago found out that I got an A in economics all thanks to UpLearn.

I would really recommend it (speaking as an economics student).
Reply 2
Original post by Layla1712
Hey,

I can't answer your question regarding if UpLearn is useful for physics or maths because I took neither at A-level BUT I did take economics and bought UpLearn around 6 weeks before my end of year 12 exams. I went from a U to a B in the space of 6 weeks just from using UpLearn and 2 days ago found out that I got an A in economics all thanks to UpLearn.

I would really recommend it (speaking as an economics student).

People are singing praises for their Econ service but I've heard maths isn't as useful. Thanks very much for sharing your experience :smile:
Did you get it? Was the physics course useful? Pls answer :smile:
Original post by SufferingBread
Did you get it? Was the physics course useful? Pls answer :smile:

Hi! I also have an UpLearn account for physics and maths. The videos are 100% useful but there are so many it can be time-consuming. I suggest only using it for topics which you find extremely difficult.

Quick Reply

Latest