The Student Room Group

A level study buddy

Hi guys, so this is my first ever question on here as i didn’t know where else to look for an A level study buddy. I’m currently a private candidate and have been out of education for a couple years. But now that i’ve finally decided to get my life together, i thought a study buddy would help me stay on track. I already have 1 A level at grade A before i left sixthform ( due to poor mental health) so now i only need to study Maths and Economics privately. i’m aiming for 2A*/A so i wanted to start studying from now but it’s hard to stay motivated when there’s no one i can talk to about A levels or study with. (all my friends are either in uni or have already graduated lmao). i’d prefer my study buddy to study the same subjects if not similar. we can revise together couple days a week over the phone/ in person( once we’re more comfortable with eachother). please let me know if you’re interested, thank you !
Original post by khaleesi2000
Hi guys, so this is my first ever question on here as i didn’t know where else to look for an A level study buddy. I’m currently a private candidate and have been out of education for a couple years. But now that i’ve finally decided to get my life together, i thought a study buddy would help me stay on track. I already have 1 A level at grade A before i left sixthform ( due to poor mental health) so now i only need to study Maths and Economics privately. i’m aiming for 2A*/A so i wanted to start studying from now but it’s hard to stay motivated when there’s no one i can talk to about A levels or study with. (all my friends are either in uni or have already graduated lmao). i’d prefer my study buddy to study the same subjects if not similar. we can revise together couple days a week over the phone/ in person( once we’re more comfortable with eachother). please let me know if you’re interested, thank you !

hey i do maths a level but only just started doing it so I don't I would be much help to others
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey, I am in a similar situation! I have been out of education for some time and now I am doing my A-levels as a Private candidate in Maths, Further Maths and Economics. I am aiming for A*A*A*, if you want to connect let me know!
Original post by Danielrosenbay
Hey, I am in a similar situation! I have been out of education for some time and now I am doing my A-levels as a Private candidate in Maths, Further Maths and Economics. I am aiming for A*A*A*, if you want to connect let me know!

Hey Daniel, i’d love to connect though i’m not able to privately message on here as i’m still a new member🙄. do you have any social media accounts we can talk on?
Original post by khaleesi2000
Hey Daniel, i’d love to connect though i’m not able to privately message on here as i’m still a new member🙄. do you have any social media accounts we can talk on?

Yes Khaleesi, let's connect!! Search my Student Room nickname on Facebook/Linkedin and you should find me, my last name is Ribeiro. I also have Instagram with that nickname but I don't use it. I am from Brazil and my fiance is from London so we are going to move there for me to do Uni. I have been studying really hard for the A-levels, but since I am international I have many things to get used to and I don't know anyone to talk to about it, my Fiance and all my friends already graduated too lmao.
Hi so I'm in as level right now and i needed a study buddy. my subject are economics, business and accounting. I'm aiming for all A*. If u have similar subject then do connect me.

Quick Reply

Latest