The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Official University of West London 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of West London for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:
Ive applied for MSc Nursing (adult child) not heard anything yet! is anyone else applying for nursing or had any offers yet?
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 2
I'm doing the mfa acting course at DSL, as part of UWL!
Ice breaker questions:

I applied for both music technology with foundation and recording, mixing and production with foundation, I have heard back from the music technology course! Received an offer with conditions of BC! Still waiting for the other course which is my top choice :/

I’m currently studying music, geography and business A level
Reply 4
I’ll be doing the Pgdip nursing (mental health) course
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Magika
I’ll be doing the Pgdip nursing (mental health) course

Hi Magika,

Have you heard back from the Uni with an interview date?
Reply 6
Original post by femolala
Hi Magika,

Have you heard back from the Uni with an interview date?

Hi Femolala,

I’ve had my interview (including maths and literacy test + RPL) last year and had to defer as the course was already full for 2021. I received the invite for the interview sometime in April and the interview took place a couple of days later. Last year it was all online though. Have you applied for the same course?
Reply 7
Original post by Magika
Hi Femolala,

I’ve had my interview (including maths and literacy test + RPL) last year and had to defer as the course was already full for 2021. I received the invite for the interview sometime in April and the interview took place a couple of days later. Last year it was all online though. Have you applied for the same course?

Yes but B.Sc… I’m still awaiting them to contact with an interview date as they said I have been shortlisted and they will contact me
Reply 8
Original post by femolala
Yes but B.Sc… I’m still awaiting them to contact with an interview date as they said I have been shortlisted and they will contact me

Good luck!
Reply 9
Original post by Magika
Good luck!

Thanks I really need it
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of West London for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

I am have got a place on the foundation in acting with performance ( 4 years ) !!!
I am currently studying A - level sociology, history and fine art.
(edited 2 years ago)
Just received an invite to Interview couple of days back after submitting my application in December. I pray they aren’t full on September intake Mental Health Nursing.
How long does it take to get a reply after interview? It’s about 13 working days since I did my interview for pgdip nursing with a view to starting in September. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending