The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Undergraduate study at Bayes Business School

Hello everyone!

Planning your future in business? If so, this is the place to ask questions about studying for a Business degree at Bayes Business School.

Here you can ask me anything about the university, our UG programmes and student life at the uni including how you can develop yourself and succeed both at an academic and at a personal level.

Why not start a conversation with me by replying to the questions below:

What specific course are you interested in studying?
What stage are you at in your application?
How are you feeling about starting university?

You can also find all the latest information about studying at Bayes Business School this September on our website.

Best wishes,

Raluca Tancu
Official Bayes Business School Student Rep
Original post by Raluca-CityUoL
Hello everyone!

Planning your future in business? If so, this is the place to ask questions about studying for a Business degree at Bayes Business School.

Here you can ask me anything about the university, our UG programmes and student life at the uni including how you can develop yourself and succeed both at an academic and at a personal level.

You can also find all the latest information about studying at Bayes Business School this September on our website.

Best wishes,

Raluca Tancu

Can you send me a link for the graduate destinations of Bayes/Cass Undergraduates? There is one for City, but not the business courses.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by student_london
Can you send me a link for the graduate destinations of Bayes/Cass Undergraduates? There is one for City, but not the business courses.

Hi @student_london

We're excited to hear that you are interested in discovering what are the graduate opportunities for Bayes Undergraduate students.

You can find information about graduate destinations for business studies here. You can also find information about different Bayes courses by just selecting your course name of interest.

Good Luck with all your 2022 applications!

Raluca-Official Bayes Business School Student Rep
Reply 3
Hi, i am holding an offer from Bayes for BSc Management class of 2025. Just wanted to know what is the student\social life at Bayes like. Also, where does it stand in competing universities like KCL and UCL for business degrees.

Thankyou
Original post by vats202
Hi, i am holding an offer from Bayes for BSc Management class of 2025. Just wanted to know what is the student\social life at Bayes like. Also, where does it stand in competing universities like KCL and UCL for business degrees.

Thankyou

Hi @vats202

Congratulations on holding an offer for the BSc Business Management class of 2025 at Bayes Business School!

The student life at Bayes is great, dynamic and very fascinating. You can spend time with your friends on campus and grab a coffee in one of our multiple coffee places. Then, as Bayes Business School is located in Zone 1, you can visit many places and discover London very easily as you are just a few tube stops away from well-known places like Covent Garden or West End. Also, there is a large variety of societies. You can join either business clubs, cultural, leisure or sports clubs, where you'll definitely meet new people and make new friends. Lastly, you can spend time in the proximity of the University and you'll have the chance to see squirrels.

Personally, I advise you to balance your academic and social life wisely in order to have an amazing time as a student in London :smile:

Regarding your last question, you can find Bayes Business School's rankings by accessing this link.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to write back to us.

Raluca-Official Bayes Business School Student Rep
Hello,
I received an offer from City University of London for Business Management, Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurship few weeks ago which was AAA and was decreased to AAB if I chose it as my firm choice, which I did. So I was wondering by any chance if I end up with ABB after my A-Levels, 1 grade below the offer. Would I still be accepted?'
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I received an offer from City University of London for Business Management, Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurship few weeks ago which was AAA and was decreased to AAB if I chose it as my firm choice, which I did. So I was wondering by any chance if I end up with ABB after my A-Levels, 1 grade below the offer. Would I still be accepted?'

Hello!

Congratulations on receiving an offer to study Business Management, Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Bayes Business School.

I'm studying for the same degree and I'm in my final year. It is a great course.

The best way to find out about this is to contact the admissions team ([email protected]).

Don't hesitate to ask me anything about the course.

Best wishes,

Raluca Tancu
It's not an amazing look when on the website, the name of a graduate employer is spelled wrong (Credit Swiss instead of Credit Suisse). Perhaps this can be raised so it can be amended?
Original post by wiseowlz72
It's not an amazing look when on the website, the name of a graduate employer is spelled wrong (Credit Swiss instead of Credit Suisse). Perhaps this can be raised so it can be amended?

Hi @wiseowlz72!

Thanks for raising this error.

We'll make sure to correct this.

Best wishes,

Raluca Tancu
Hi,

How much of the BSc Economics with Accounting degree is part of the Bayes Business School?
As part of this degree, do we get to choose from any of the Bayes Business School courses / modules for the optional modules

Thanks
Hope your still alive lad

Original post by username5960917

Suisse is french for swiss which is short for switzerland it wasnt spelt wrong it just a translation
Are the business degrees in Bayes generally quant heavy? I have a stronger preference for topics such as marketing and HR rather than accounting, finance, statistics etc.
Original post by Luke-CityUoL
Hello everyone!

Best wishes,

Raluca Tancu

Hi, I am holding a conditional offer from Bayes for the BSc international business. What is the student\social life at Bayes like? How are the graduate prospects for my course? Also, could you help me with some cheap accommodations besides the university ones?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending