The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Connecting with students.

Hi,
I have received and accepted my offer for MSc in Medical Genetics and Genomics from University of Glasgow for September 2023 intake. May I know how and where can I connect with students who are going to study for the same intake at University of Glasgow? By the way, I am an international student.

Scroll to see replies

I have also accepted my offer for the same course hope to see you in September, I'm an international student as well.:smile:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
You could join the official uni of Glasgow applicants thread for 2023 here to connect with your fellow applicants :smile:

Original post by snigdha_sarkar24
Hi,
I have received and accepted my offer for MSc in Medical Genetics and Genomics from University of Glasgow for September 2023 intake. May I know how and where can I connect with students who are going to study for the same intake at University of Glasgow? By the way, I am an international student.

Original post by haritha___joe
I have also accepted my offer for the same course hope to see you in September, I'm an international student as well.:smile:
Hi,
Nice to hear that. Hope to see you too in September. Btw are you from India?

Original post by sleep_supremacy
You could join the official uni of Glasgow applicants thread for 2023 here to connect with your fellow applicants :smile:

Oh yes I am from Kerala actually ..wbu
Oh yes I am from Kerala actually ..wbu

Tht is great actually.... Good to know someone from India before reaching there. It would be a little less difficult to figure things out in a completely new country. I am from Kolkata btw.
Do you have any idea how early they issue the CAS letter?

Hey I had applied to the same course a week ago, and I am from India as well, could you please let me know how much time did it take for your application to process like when u submitted the application and when u recieved the offer?

Original post by sleep_supremacy
Original post by nhthaker

I didn’t actually apply for this course! :lol: As for timings, unis process applications randomly, so you could receive news within a day or two months. If someone gets an offer for the same course before you, it doesn’t mean you’ve been rejected. As I mentioned above, you should probably join the uni of Glasgow thread I linked above for more info.
Hey I had applied to the same course a week ago, and I am from India as well, could you please let me know how much time did it take for your application to process like when u submitted the application and when u recieved the offer?

Hey,
I applied for this course on 24th October 2022 and received my offer on 7th of November 2022.
Original post by snigdha_sarkar24
Hey,
I applied for this course on 24th October 2022 and received my offer on 7th of November 2022.

Congratulations on your offer. I hope I recieve mine soon
Congratulations on your offer. I hope I recieve mine soon

Thanks. You will receive yours soon don't worry. You can also contact them regarding the status of your application in case you do not receive your offer after 2 weeks.
Hey! I got an offer for MSc Software Development 2023 September intake. Nice to meet you.

I'm from kerala too!
Original post by Shottitan
Hey! I got an offer for MSc Software Development 2023 September intake. Nice to meet you.

I'm from kerala too!

Congratulations on your offer. Do you by chance have any idea about how early they will issue the CAS? I am from India as well. I will also join UofG on September 2023.
They said they'll usually issue it 3 months before the start of the course. Atleast that's what I saw on the application portal. Have you tried calling them about it? They reply faster through that than email.
They said they'll usually issue it 3 months before the start of the course. Atleast that's what I saw on the application portal. Have you tried calling them about it? They reply faster through that than email.

No I have not tried calling them yet. Will do that. Thanks.
No problem. Also do you know if there's any Chat or platform where I can connect with other students from Glasgow?
No problem. Also do you know if there's any Chat or platform where I can connect with other students from Glasgow?

Hey you can join Official University of Glasgow 2023 applicant thread. There you can connect with a lot of students planning to join this University on September.

I'm from kerala too!

I got an offer for the same course
Reply 18
Original post by thatSoftwareGuy

When did you apply for the course
Original post by thatSoftwareGuy

Eyy that's good. Nice to meet you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending