The Student Room Group

Money Heist - good and evil

The show flips what is right and wrong, good and evil - making the bad guys appear as good, and good guys appear as evil.

A bunch of thieves who rob a bank, kill people, are made out like they some kind of heroes, beyond believable.

I can understand how people morals, values, thoughts can be controlled, and easily brainwashed into the opposite to what writer of tv show wants. Lesson is to be careful what you allow to enter mind.

What do others think?
I think that while it is a terrible thing to kill or steal, people can be forgiven. But their act should not merely be brushed off.
Reply 2
Original post by ThGirl2234433223
I think that while it is a terrible thing to kill or steal, people can be forgiven. But their act should not merely be brushed off.

They didn't want to be forgiven, he even said in last Season 5 episode.
' He i,e professor is a thief, his father was a thief, so was his brother, and he hopes his child becomes a thief''

The writers of the show are manipulating the audience beliefs, morality.
Original post by jakelee8727
They didn't want to be forgiven, he even said in last Season 5 episode.
' He i,e professor is a thief, his father was a thief, so was his brother, and he hopes his child becomes a thief''

The writers of the show are manipulating the audience beliefs, morality.

Oh okay. I have never watched the show. Yes, it does very much seem like the writers are trying to change how the audience thinks.
Reply 4
I watched only part but the writting is 50/50. for all the talk they do about getting peoples support, there wasnt anything done to get support.

I think its ambitioysly trying to copy the system of outlaws in US that did have the peoples support for robbing banks, but that is because the banks were also taking land and acting fraudulent.

Quick Reply

Latest