The Student Room Group

Gameshows.

I was thinking about the gameshows I used to watch as a kid and I came up with a few ides based on the ones I used to watch so I wanted to know what you thought of these ideas.

1/ The shipwreck

This one is based in a swimming pool set up a bit like a ship wreck with a crowd of a 50 kids aged about 8-14 all with a number between 1-25 on two sides of the audience. all with their swimming costumes on and the two sides compete in swimming challenges with different kids selected each time playing to win prizes for their side of the audience and at the end the winning side has a chance to win as star prize (I don't know what yet.) the audience section is also set up with sprayers and the loosing side on each game get sprayed with water.

2/ A Sporting Chance
This is a little more in the vein of fun house you have two sports teams and 6 members the teams would break down like this:

The captain sat in a gunge tank .

2 more over the age of 16.

3 others under the age of 16.

The teams would compete in their sports uniform so for instance a Swim team would wear there competition swimsuits or what have you. The sets would be inflatable (easier to ge gunging off) and the games as i'm sure you have guessed by now would be messy. The loosing team get dropped into a gunge filled dunk tank. the size for the winning team would be something like a day training wit a national team or something each game also rewards the team winning the game funds for the club.

I also had an addition to Get your Own Back the kid is under a gunge tank and gets gunged each time the adult gets a question right or ask the kid questions and the adults always gets gunged but the kid also get gunged each time the get a question wrong.

What do you guys think?
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest