The Student Room Group

Children’s TV Shows

I doubt I am alone in this, but I find children’s TV shows to be the most painful, soul-destroying things to watch.

Peppa Pig, for example, Peppa has got to be the most annoying creature out there. Moans a lot, is stroppy and quite frankly - RUDE.

The whole show in general makes no sense to me. Every time I’m with my nephew and he’s watching it I just become more and more dumbfounded. Like, why do they all live on hills (and how the hell have they got those sick clutch skills), why do the kids have alliterated names - bar George.

My question to you all is, what Children’s TV show do you find to be the most annoying out there?

P.S.

(edited 2 years ago)
omfg PLS
i HATE peppa pig
Original post by ReviseSleeping
I doubt I am alone in this, but I find children’s TV shows to be the most painful, soul-destroying things to watch.

Peppa Pig, for example, Peppa has got to be the most annoying creature out there. Moans a lot, is stroppy and quite frankly - RUDE.

The whole show in general makes no sense to me. Every time I’m with my nephew and he’s watching it I just become more and more dumbfounded. Like, why do they all live on hills (and how the hell have they got those sick clutch skills), why do the kids have alliterated names - bar George.

My question to you all is, what Children’s TV show do you find to be the most annoying out there?

P.S.

well ofc now that we are older some are so baddd
but i find nostalgia from the wholesome ones lol

but to answer your question cuz as i kid i watched it to death its gotta be Arthur
Anything that's on the CBBC or Nikelodeon, I just make the minnows watch Top Gear instead.
I caught my younger sister watching an animated version of Alvin and the Chipmunks and I still need to recover from how soul destroyingly annoying the minute I watched was
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
I know at least 3 people who have a burning hatred for paw patrol. Never really watched what it was about but by their descriptions it sounds terrible.
Original post by ReviseSleeping

P.S.

The kids shows when i was a kid were great.
The ones nowadays are just crap.
I agree- peppa pig is the biggest load of shite going.
And what have they done to bob the builder? Making it all animated and that. They have ruined it.

Quick Reply

Latest