The Student Room Group

music gcse...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh guys im acc scareeddd i so regret plagarising my free composition in music bc it i get caught and marked down imma cry. like ngl i copied the whole melody which is like 5 seconds but i repeated it throughout. im so sillyyyy like now ive done my second composition i have sm more experience and i could easily create another original composition but its tooo late to change my first one. i got the melody off a reality tv show. like, the scene playing was a happy scene which lasted like 8 seconds. and i copied that entire melody for 8 seconds and repeated throughout my composition. i watched the whole tv show, the music does not repeat. check the soundtrack of tv show, the song is not there. shazammed it, asked ppl for what the song is, they r not sure. i think someone purely created that melody purely for that 8 second scene in the reality tv show (i hope) and i hope thats the case bc no one can get back to me. now surely their plagarism music base can't be so large they can track some lil snippet of my melody in a relatively unknown lowkey reality tv show right? but if the show acc took the song/melody from somewhere and put it for that scene and its acc a rated song then im cooked aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Original post by chocolemon08
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh guys im acc scareeddd i so regret plagarising my free composition in music bc it i get caught and marked down imma cry. like ngl i copied the whole melody which is like 5 seconds but i repeated it throughout. im so sillyyyy like now ive done my second composition i have sm more experience and i could easily create another original composition but its tooo late to change my first one. i got the melody off a reality tv show. like, the scene playing was a happy scene which lasted like 8 seconds. and i copied that entire melody for 8 seconds and repeated throughout my composition. i watched the whole tv show, the music does not repeat. check the soundtrack of tv show, the song is not there. shazammed it, asked ppl for what the song is, they r not sure. i think someone purely created that melody purely for that 8 second scene in the reality tv show (i hope) and i hope thats the case bc no one can get back to me. now surely their plagarism music base can't be so large they can track some lil snippet of my melody in a relatively unknown lowkey reality tv show right? but if the show acc took the song/melody from somewhere and put it for that scene and its acc a rated song then im cooked aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After reading your post, read this https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/63940/plagiarism
Its a forum from May 2005 about plagiarism and GCSE. To think it has almost became 20 years.
Original post by BankaiGintoki
After reading your post, read this https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/63940/plagiarism
Its a forum from May 2005 about plagiarism and GCSE. To think it has almost became 20 years.

yk what ill take my chances, music is diff from plagarising a complete essay
Original post by chocolemon08
yk what ill take my chances, music is diff from plagarising a complete essay

I did exactly the same thing ToT what are the chances we get caught?
Original post by student3425
I did exactly the same thing ToT what are the chances we get caught?
honestly idk and i dont wanna know... i think if the melody u used is very unpopular then u could potentially get away with bluffing like "i made it up istg we coincidentally made the same melody"

Quick Reply

Latest