The Student Room Group

Do you think we will go into another lockdown?

Do you think we will? Maybe before the new year or after?
Possibly during 2022.
Yes, Before.
Most likely
Unfortunately yeah
People are growing tired, more and more are starting to believe in "COVID is a hoax". Public trust in govt is going down with last year's Christmas scandal coming out. Don't think they would want to make it worse by having a lockdown
Recorded cases at a UK high. Pretty much inevitable. Just a case of what form they take. PM might want to do a 'lockdown in all but name only' to try and placate his backbenchers.
Yes.
Reply 8
Yes, it is necessary, if BoJo didn't fully lift lockdown in July we'd be in a better position to avoid the situation we're in at the moment, but him being a ****. Sensible people would have continued wearing masks, sanitising, distancing regardless of what government says, common sense is all it takes.
Yes I think they will ramp up the restrictions, keep removing our freedoms and will try to bring in mandatory vaccinations for all in 2022. I totally despair that many people simply can not see where we are headed and what that will mean for their children and grandchildren. I now absolutely believe Orwells 1984 is right before us. OBEY !
Reply 10
Original post by PilgrimOfTruth
Yes I think they will ramp up the restrictions, keep removing our freedoms and will try to bring in mandatory vaccinations for all in 2022. I totally despair that many people simply can not see where we are headed and what that will mean for their children and grandchildren. I now absolutely believe Orwells 1984 is right before us. OBEY !

What do you think of all the people who have decided to limit going out and cancel Christmas parties despite the fact that there are currently no restrictions?

And what about the lines of people trying to get a booster jab? Why are people doing that?

And why has a major incident been declared in London? Surely there is nothing to see here?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59711474
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by hotpud

And why has a major incident been declared in London? Surely there is nothing to see here?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59711474

It was all predicted long ago. They said gov't et al would start waxing lyrical about a new variant, that more SAGE scaremongering dire doom and gloom models would be constructed and then BAM in comes legislation for mandatory vaccinations for everyone. I believe the warnings have been right, I believe the aim is to get everyone onto vaccine passports which will then become digital ID which will then become a Chinese style social credit system. I want no part of it. All imho.
Reply 12
It was all predicted long ago. They said gov't et al would start waxing lyrical about a new variant, that more SAGE scaremongering dire doom and gloom models would be constructed and then BAM in comes legislation for mandatory vaccinations for everyone. I believe the warnings have been right, I believe the aim is to get everyone onto vaccine passports which will then become digital ID which will then become a Chinese style social credit system. I want no part of it. All imho.

Well, if it was written in the tea leaves, who am I to argue?
(edited 2 years ago)
Cobra meeting taking place
Original post by SMEGGGY
Cobra meeting taking place

Mandatory vaccinations just around the corner imho. Gonna be entertaining watching them try to justify it without any . . .justification !
Possibly after 2021, so in 2022. But I don't hope so! I am afraid, it will.
Reply 16
Mandatory vaccinations just around the corner imho. Gonna be entertaining watching them try to justify it without any . . .justification !

Nah - Boris is hamstrung. He has no power. Which for the health of the nation is a disaster.
Original post by hotpud
Nah - Boris is hamstrung. He has no power. Which for the health of the nation is a disaster.

I agree he has no power, which unfortunately means he has to do the bidding of higher masters who imo will make them introduce mandatory vaccinations. I firmly believe 100% that they will attempt to do this early in 2022. The MSM scaremongering already appears to be ramping up again imo and I see much evidence of a coordinated attempt by the MSM to demonise the unvaccinated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending