The Student Room Group

Are You Up For A Chip Implant?

The realities of micro-chipping humans are here and have been for some time. Sweden has been involved in putting chips under people's skin on a trial basis for a few years I believe.

In a recent interview financial guru Melissa Ciummei warns of the events currently going on around us and believes it's all part of a huge financial reset needed because the FIAT currency has collapsed. She believes that vaccine passports are really digital / data passports that will become part of a Chinese style social credit system that will govern most aspects of our lives. You can watch that interview here:

https://bluecat.media/melissa-ciummei-this-is-about-a-financial-reset/

Within that interview Melissa highlights that the "powers that be" would like to implant us with a chip or tattoo that carries our medical and financial data.

Today I saw a news article highlighting that a Swedish company has developed an implantable chip that can hold your Covid passport data. See here:

Company Creates Microchip Implant That Stores Covid Vaccine Status Under Your Skin

https://www.ladbible.com/news/company-creates-microchip-implant-that-stores-your-vaccine-status-20211221

"Epicenter, a startup based in Stockholm, made headlines earlier this year when more than 100 employees got access passes to their office implanted into their arms. Now it’s unveiled a gadget consisting of an NFC (Near Field Communications) implant that contains data, which can be retrieved with a reader device such as a NFC-compatible smartphone.

Epicenter's Chief Disruption Officer Hannes Sjöblad said: “Implants are very versatile technology that can be used for many different things, and right now it is very convenient to have Covid passport always accessible on your implant.”

"In a video, Sjöblad demonstrated how the chip which is the size of a grain of rice works, simply waving a smartphone across his arm. A document containing his vaccination status then instantly appears on the phone’s screen. Sjöblad said the procedure is ‘completely reversible’, and also does not require a special phone app. "

So open question to TSR members.

How do you feel about having a chip inserted under your skin in your arm or hand?

Are you up for it?

If someone wanted to steal your identity or money (as they might previously have done by stealing your bank card or wallet) does this not suggest they might now pin you down and slice the chip out of your body?

Do you think such chips have any inherent dangers or are they a good thing?

Scroll to see replies

Sounds like someone has been watching too many science fiction films, tbh.

I remember scare stories about microchipping people back in the 2000s. Still waiting for the conspiracy theories to come true.
Original post by SHallowvale

I remember scare stories about microchipping people back in the 2000s. Still waiting for the conspiracy theories to come true.

Did you not read the article?

It's not conspiracy theory at all. Its here right now and 1000s of Swedes and I believe Austalians have had RFID chips implanted in their hands for quite some time.

Here's an article from 2016:

https://www.news.com.au/technology/gadgets/wearables/australians-embracing-superhuman-microchip-technology/news-story/536a08003cb07cba23336f83278a5003

Australians embracing super-human microchip technology

"IT may sound like sci-fi, but hundreds of Australians are turning themselves into super-humans who can do things with the wave of the hand

"Shanti Korporaal, from Sydney, is at the centre of the phenomenon after having two implants inserted under her skin.

Now she can get into work and her car without carrying a card or keys, and says her ultimate goal is to completely do away with her wallet and cards.

“You could set up your life so you never have to worry about any password or PINs” she told news.com.au.

“It’s the same technology as Paypass, so I’m hoping you’ll be able to pay for things with it.

“With Opal you get a unique identification number that could be programmed into the chip. Any door with a swipe card ... it could open your computer, photocopier. Loyalty cards for shops are just another thing for your wallet.”

The microchips, which are the size of a grain of rice, can act like a business card and transfer contact details to smartphones, and hold complex medical data."

It seems to me that this has all been planned many years ago. Covid vaccine passports will really just be data passports containing all our personal data, financial, medical and other and that will surely form the basis of a Chinese style Communist social credit system.

So . . . are you up for such an implant?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by PilgrimOfTruth
Did you not read the article?

It's not conspiracy theory at all. Its here right now and 1000s of Swedes and I believe Austalians have had RFID chips implanted in their hands for quite some time.

Forgot the part where this would become mandatory.
Reply 4
Depends what the chip does, how transparent it's design is and what's in it for me. But in principal I don't have a problem with chips. My colleague at work has a sugar level chip in his arm which helps him manage his diabetes. It is brilliant and vastly better than the blood test traditionally done before eating.
No.
For the sake of mankind we should say NO to the following:

Microchip implants
Social Credit Systems
Communism
Left-wing Biology
Political & Medical Tyrannies

None of the above are compatible with secular liberal democracies.

@TCA2b
@The RAR
@Starship Trooper

I remember scare stories about mandatory vaccines and government imposed lockdowns back in the 2000s. Still waiting for the conspiracy theories to come true.
Nothing inherently wrong with microchips in people in theory. It could even be a good thing in some cases as Hotpud note. But in practise it's a whole different story.

Original post by Lucifer323

Microchip implants maybe
Social Credit Systems Depends
Communism yeah
Left-wing Biology yeah
Political & Medical Tyrannies Depends

None of the above are compatible with secular liberal democracies

Modern Liberal democracy sucks and got us into this mess in the first place.

The only thing that can bear liberal totalitarianism is right wing authoritarianism and helicopters.

Screenshot_2021-09-22-19-57-41-54_92b64b2a7aa6eb3771ed6e18d0029815.jpg
Original post by Starship Trooper

I remember scare stories about mandatory vaccines and government imposed lockdowns back in the 2000s. Still waiting for the conspiracy theories to come true.

Mandatory vaccinations and Government imposed lockdowns are indeed conspiracy theories as well as vaccine passports, passes, certificates and the rest. We are still waiting for these theories to come true.

However we are very lucky and blessed that we have a good number of left-wing Biologists, especially in this site.
Nothing inherently wrong with microchips in people in theory. It could even be a good thing in some cases as Hotpud note. But in practise it's a whole different story.

Modern Liberal democracy sucks and got us into this mess in the first place.

The only thing that can bear liberal totalitarianism is right wing authoritarianism and helicopters.

Screenshot_2021-09-22-19-57-41-54_92b64b2a7aa6eb3771ed6e18d0029815.jpg

I certainly disagree with social credit systems, microchip implants, and the rest. By secular liberal democracies we don't mean pseudo-liberal-left.
Reply 11

Microchip implants
Social Credit Systems
Communism
Left-wing Biology
Political & Medical Tyrannies

None of the above are compatible with secular liberal democracies.

@TCA2b
@The RAR
@Starship Trooper

Yet you
- use the internet
- own and use a mobile phone
- have a bank account and card that you use to shop in all manner of capitalist run businesses
- are a citizen of the UK
- travel from place to place
- use the NHS

All of it tracked, monitored and data about you accumulated with or without your explicit consent.
. By secular liberal democracies we don't mean pseudo-liberal-left.

What do you mean then lol?
Original post by hotpud
Yet you
- use the internet
- own and use a mobile phone
- have a bank account and card that you use to shop in all manner of capitalist run businesses
- are a citizen of the UK
- travel from place to place
- use the NHS

All of it tracked, monitored and data about you accumulated with or without your explicit consent.

Irrelevant to my post.
What do you mean then lol?

Secular liberal.demicracies are not communist societies. They are governed by the rule of law and democracy. The state has separated from the Church and there is political of medical tyranny or tyrannies of any sort.

Regardless of the recent attempts...
Secular liberal.demicracies are not communist societies. They are governed by the rule of law and democracy. The state has separated from the Church and there is political of medical tyranny or tyrannies of any sort.

Regardless of the recent attempts...

Can you name me one that hasnt become communist?

Vaccines and lockdowns to keep people healthy and prevent people from dying =/= Mass microchipping people to control and track the population and install a social credit system.

Vaccines are also not mandatory either.
Can you name me one that hasnt become communist?

All the non communist secular liberal societies. Several examples in the Western World
Original post by SHallowvale
Vaccines and lockdowns to keep people healthy and prevent people from dying =/= Mass microchipping people to control and track the population and install a social credit system.

Vaccines are also not mandatory either.

Lockdowns to keep people healthy?!
:rofl:

As for the other matter of microchipping, we can only suspect how this will be used. I don't think many will trust such measures or microchipping humans for a range of reasons. It's just out of the question.
(edited 2 years ago)
Lockdowns to keep people healthy?!
:rofl:

Yes. Preventing the spread of disease and reducing the amount of deaths from a highly contagious and, at the time, untreatable disease.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending