go

Cya.
:getmecoat:
i'm assuming this is a joke lol
True. It is a myth.
Original post by rose.clm
i'm assuming this is a joke lol

Why?
Along with pretty privilege, skinny privilege and heterosexual privilege. :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Definitely not a myth!
Original post by Rex Invictus
Why?

because it's just trying to trick women and ethnic minorities into engaging in pointless arguments with white males who don't recognize their privilege
Original post by londonmyst
Along with pretty privilege, skinny privilege and heterosexual privilege. :rolleyes:

All myths.

Although, I will say openly as a homosexual male it IS harder to find a partner as a gay person than a straight person, purely because the scope you’re looking at is far narrower.

Employment wise, makes little to no difference. At least from my experience and I can’t say it’s affected me socially either. Except once when I was 14.
Original post by webegg
Definitely not a myth!

Prove it
Original post by rose.clm
because it's just trying to trick women and ethnic minorities into engaging in pointless arguments with white males who don't recognize their privilege

God forbid "women and ethnic minorities," say something contrary to the narrative. Prove what you say is true and I will yield.
3...2...1 aaaaaaaaaand go

Oh, you iconoclast you...
God forbid "women and ethnic minorities," say something contrary to the narrative. Prove what you say is true and I will yield.

It is down to the accuser to provide evidence. Not the accused.

So, for someone to make a statement, they must provide proof. Not the other way round.
(edited 2 years ago)
Getting rather tired of these 'prove me wrong' threads today.

If I start a thread saying Shaq is 4'2" and it's just been perspective all along, the onus is not on other people to validate his height.
Original post by Scienceisgood
All myths.

Although, I will say openly as a homosexual male it IS harder to find a partner as a gay person than a straight person, purely because the scope you’re looking at is far narrower.

Employment wise, makes little to no difference. At least from my experience and I can’t say it’s affected me socially either. Except once when I was 14.

I know.
Is it difficult to find a homosexual male partner for a hookup or casual arrangement on grindr?
Not sure if grindr allows bisexual guys or females.
I know.
Is it difficult to find a homosexual male partner for a hookup or casual arrangement on grindr?
Not sure if grindr allows bisexual guys or females.

For anything outside of 10 minutes, it is harder. From experience anyway. 🤦*♂️

Heterosexual privilege is indeed a real thing. Straight people get to just date normally. They don't have to worry about what their parents might think. They don't have to worry about whether they'll get kicked out or sent to conversion therapy. They don't have to keep their partners a secret just because of the gender of their partners. Straight people have the privilege of being able to love without people questioning them on their sexuality and asking for proof. They don't have to go through denial, self-hatred, confusion and anger that they can't just be "normal" because they already are "normal". They don't have to worry about getting hate-crimed for just holding hands with their partner in public. There are so many countries where it's illegal to be homosexual and it's even punishable by death which is absolutely horrendous. Heterosexuals have privilege and that is a fact.
No, I'm not wasting time disproving your ignorant assumption that you have not backed up with anything. I really do not care whether you 'yield' or not. It's not my responsibility to educate you on matters such as sexism and racism, it is your own.
Original post by Admit-One
Getting rather tired of these 'prove me wrong' threads today.

If I start a thread saying Shaq is 4'2" and it's just been perspective all along, the onus is not on other people to validate his height.

Original post by Scienceisgood
It is down to the accuser to provide evidence. Not the accused.

So, for someone to make a statement, they must provide proof. Not the other way round.

Somehow thought you'd say that. Anyway, I'll play along:

Skip to 4:50

Latest

Trending

Trending