The Student Room Group

A Level Geology Revision Resources

Here are some revision questions for OCR A Level Geology up to unit 6. (They are not all in the same order as the specification.)
Please let me know if anything is missing or unclear.
Hope these are helpful :smile:
Reply 1
this is so helpful!! there are like 0 revision resources for geology and i have exams coming upso thanks!
Reply 2
Original post by idioot
this is so helpful!! there are like 0 revision resources for geology and i have exams coming upso thanks!

Glad they are useful
Good luck with your exams!
Reply 3
Original post by p-o'malley
Here are some revision questions for OCR A Level Geology up to unit 6. (They are not all in the same order as the specification.)

Please find attached updated and additional revision questions.
hii, thank you so much these are awesome! how are u guys finding a level geology anyways?
Thanks for this, even my geology teacher has used these with us since there is nothing else on the internet.
Reply 6
Original post by luky_460
hii, thank you so much these are awesome! how are u guys finding a level geology anyway

Thank you, glad they're helpful :smile: Overall I'm finding geology revision alright, the difficulty is finding/creating resources! and the practical skills paper. How are you finding geology?
Reply 7
Original post by MosesSHTAR
Thanks for this, even my geology teacher has used these with us since there is nothing else on the internet.

Teacher approved wow :biggrin: Hope they help and good luck with your exams!
Reply 8

So helpful! Thank you! I don't suppose you have a list of answers, do you? : )
Reply 9
Thank you so much you are a serious life saver
Reply 10

omg thank you so so much! <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending