The Student Room Group

Unit 11 Cybersecurity Scenario?

Scroll to see replies

oh ok could u pkease tell me the rest of the activities when u do them as i have it next week
Original post by Shary1144
oh ok could u pkease tell me the rest of the activities when u do them as i have it next week

For sure no worries. Or what I can do is send you a sample answer examiner response for each activity if that helps? If you PM me I'll send this to you
yh sure answers similar the exam u did or?
yh sure answers similar the exam u did or?

Yes there really similar the threats, solutions depending on what you write for the threats and other activities are very similar.
yh sure what shall i give u so u can send them to me
Original post by Armaan247
Yes there really similar the threats, solutions depending on what you write for the threats and other activities are very similar.

Hi bro how did activity 2 go?
I

Hi bro how did activity 2 go?

t wasnt too bad bro I did 6 protection measures my only worry is the constraints usability and cost benefit for each luckily on Wednesday I can go back to activity 2 and work on it.
thats gd what protection measures did u give
thats gd what protection measures did u give

Have you done activity 2 yet? So I did 6 protection measures. My first protection measure was misconfigured firewall, attack via remote access, protection measure 2 attack via WIFI, protection measure 3 high network access by mobile devices, misconfigured SSID on network, protection measure 4 attack via client information, misconfigured access rights, protection measure 5 misconfigured NAT and protection measure 6 Attack via servers
yh sure what shall i give u so u can send them to me

im really sorry for replying back to you. Totally missed this out. Anything is fine

Gmail, Snapchat instagram?

My email is [email protected]
What about activity 4? Does anybody know what evidence item is????
Original post by twinkle3456
What about activity 4? Does anybody know what evidence item is????

Activity 4 there is a forensics analysis that has taken place and basically in the scenario the evidence item will be listed you copy the evidence item
Reply 32
Original post by Armaan247
Activity 4 there is a forensics analysis that has taken place and basically in the scenario the evidence item will be listed you copy the evidence item

do u know what is on it? if so can u pm me
Original post by kar5501
do u know what is on it? if so can u pm me

Im not sure about part B yet as I start that on Thursday
Original post by Zentor
Armaan have u done part B? I done Part b today it was so difficult for me. What did u put as the incident?

hi could you tell me what is on activity 4 i have the exams Wednesday morning. i would appreciate it bro
i see how was part b what came?
Does anyone know how to layout activity 5? I am confused if i have to separate the forensic procedure, security measures and security documentation mistakes.
can you telle what came in activity 4
i see how was part b what came?

Got part B tomorrow bro
Original post by birchbirch234
Does anyone know how to layout activity 5? I am confused if i have to separate the forensic procedure, security measures and security documentation mistakes

I have a activity 5 sample answer if you like if you send me your email Ill send it. So the way I understand it is activity 5 basically you look at the mistakes that were made make a list and for each mistake you make improvements for each one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending