The Student Room Group

Disney Cultural Exchange Program - is it returning ? (UK resident)

So I’ve always been interested in doing the cultural exchange program in between the first and second year of uni (in the summer like the program states you can do) or even after uni - but because of covid it didn’t run last year

They said on the yummy jobs website (where you apply from) expect an update in 2022 and I’ve just checked now and their website seems to be down when you click on the cultural exchange link, so do we think it’s coming back?

I know you have to apply the summer before the year you want to go, so I’m really hoping it’s coming back !!! Was just wondering if anyone was feeling the same!
Call to find out. Good luck
Yeah applications reopened last week, I got my Pre-interview net week
Original post by Jamie Mattox

Ooh best of luck!
Original post by Jamie Mattox

Original post by Stephanie Watson
So I’ve always been interested in doing the cultural exchange program in between the first and second year of uni (in the summer like the program states you can do) or even after uni - but because of covid it didn’t run last year

They said on the yummy jobs website (where you apply from) expect an update in 2022 and I’ve just checked now and their website seems to be down when you click on the cultural exchange link, so do we think it’s coming back?

I know you have to apply the summer before the year you want to go, so I’m really hoping it’s coming back !!! Was just wondering if anyone was feeling the same!

Applications are open now for next year :smile:
Original post by Amelieeliza
How long after applying did you get the pre interview? 😊
Reply 5
hey, i was just wondering if anyone here got accepted onto this summer's program? i'm writing my application for next year and any tips would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest