The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Combined Science: Trilogy - Physics Paper 1 (Higher) 8464/P/1H [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Unnamed33
What did everyone get for the 6 mark calculation?

Yh I got that too

do you remember what the 6 mark calculation was
I got that too

i’m confused how did you get A as the most stable it’s still got 12 years to completely stabilise
[QUOTE="sxphielol;97261075"]i said that when it goes above 100 liquid evaporates and there is more gas paritcals with a higher kinetic energy so they have a larger momentum and more frequent collisions therefore the pressure is higher (i also explained how it goes liquid>gas but that was probs irrelevant)[/QUOTgo
Original post by sxphielol
i said that when it goes above 100 liquid evaporates and there is more gas paritcals with a higher kinetic energy so they have a larger momentum and more frequent collisions therefore the pressure is higher (i also explained how it goes liquid>gas but that was probs irrelevant)

thanks! i said exactly the same :smile:
For the first one did anyone get 30.8 percent
Original post by John Eva smith

i got 50.5 i was probably wrong i did the max at 6PM for whatever it was and the max demand divided and multiplied but 100
Reply 25
Original post by eviemarvel
what was the one about the broccoli in the microwave with the steam? i wrote about particles

particle collisions caused by increased speed cause energy release = pressure. The vacuum between the two walls doesn't allow for external pressure factors to affect the inside allowing for dense buildup
i got 50.5 i was probably wrong i did the max at 6PM for whatever it was and the max demand divided and multiplied but 100

I added all the maximum ones at 6 o clock then divided the gas one divided by the total

I got 55
Original post by user93_
does the most stable have the longest or shortest half life?

Doesn't most stable have a short half life
most stable has the shortest half life

I Juat searched it up its the other way round ughh
Ohhh wait yeah same

My order was A B D C, i calculated the decay by finding the gradient of the lines, the higher the value of the decay the more unstable
Original post by Sharmiii
I Juat searched it up its the other way round ughh

what omg no ):

I got 30. something %
Original post by user93_
I got 55

i got that too
I added all the maximum ones at 6 o clock then divided the gas one divided by the total

I did that at first but then i realised that it said from the demand i might be wrong though
does anyone know if anyones making a unofficial mark scheme if everyone’s says the questions they remember could probably make one
what omg no ):

Dw it's three marks
Original post by GCSE2022=Tom
i got that too

I got 47 sm
I feel like the maths questions were gifts tbh especially with the equation sheet given to you
I got that too

I got that too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending