The Student Room Group

Computer Science NEA

Did anyone make Chess for their CS NEA, if you did, what were your objectives?
Original post by PurestWaffla

alevel? nah i made a business management tool, but all the best, sounds cool. When is yours due?
April 2023, tryna finish it this summer so I can focus on exams all of next year
April 2023, tryna finish it this summer so I can focus on exams all of next year

defo do that I regret leaving it late as it lessened the quality of my project and revision, well done
Original post by Angel cake 55
defo do that I regret leaving it late as it lessened the quality of my project and revision, well done

Ah, I see, Do you have any other advice for the NEA or the subject in general? I could really use it because computing is not my strong point.
Ah, I see, Do you have any other advice for the NEA or the subject in general? I could really use it because computing is not my strong point.

make the write up top-notch, i mean go through mark scheme and make sure u hit each criteria, cuz you can get easy full marks there.
try do the coding now cuz its near to not possible to get a great program late into yr13 cuz of how busy you get.
look at exemplar projects
dont do something too complicated or too simple, what you know you can actually achieve
Reply 6

Did you manage to do a chess game or did you change your NEA?.....im having the same problem with my problem identification too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending