The Student Room Group

Debrecen university medicine entrance exam

Hi, I will be taking the entrance exam and interview in a couple of days and I picked biology and chemistry.
I wanted to ask if it was easy or hard. And how did the interview go? What questions do they ask??
All I see is people arguing about the university but thats the case for all eastern european ones, and this uni is one of my choices so i'd like an answer :smile:
hi !! so am i !! i also had doubts about the interview !! do you have any idea about the content tho?

Original post by Alaaelshh
Hi, I will be taking the entrance exam and interview in a couple of days and I picked biology and chemistry.
I wanted to ask if it was easy or hard. And how did the interview go? What questions do they ask??
All I see is people arguing about the university but thats the case for all eastern european ones, and this uni is one of my choices so i'd like an answer :smile:

u
Hey Alaaelshh I’m about to write my exam for biology and chemistry. Please do assist with questions you came across last year for the Debrecen entrance exam . Feel free to inbox me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending