The Student Room Group

University of Malta Medicine entrance exams

Hello! I am going to apply to Medicine at University of Malta and I understand that I have to take the Entrance Examinations in Biology and Chemistry. Has anyone took them before? How was it? Any advice on what exactly to study? I couldn’t find any past papers or anything about these exams. I saw people posted here before the same questions as mine but no answers so please if you took the exams and you study medicine in Malta now, please let me know! Any help is very appreciated! Thank you☺️
Reply 1
Original post by DianaMaria14
Hello! I am going to apply to Medicine at University of Malta and I understand that I have to take the Entrance Examinations in Biology and Chemistry. Has anyone took them before? How was it? Any advice on what exactly to study? I couldn’t find any past papers or anything about these exams. I saw people posted here before the same questions as mine but no answers so please if you took the exams and you study medicine in Malta now, please let me know! Any help is very appreciated! Thank you☺️

Just PM'd you :smile:
Original post by A_Alba

Hey please can you send me the information as well?
Reply 3
Original post by A_Alba

Hi, I have similar questions, could you message me please, thanks!
Reply 4
Original post by A_Alba
Do you still have this info? if so, can you please PM me?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey please can you send me the information as well?
If you got this info, can you PM it to me? thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Cjote
Hi, I have similar questions, could you message me please, thanks!
If you got this info, can you PM it to me? thanks
Original post by A_Alba
Could you please send information to me as well?
you can contact me fore more information
Reply 9
Original post by DianaMaria14
Hi!

I am going to apply to Malta university this year. If you have any information to share about what to study for the entrance examination, i would really appreciate it.
Original post by A_Alba
Hello, I am also in the same position. Please could you forward me the same information. Thank you!
Original post by A_Alba

Hello if I could have this info would be great as well, thanks
Original post by Antoniopm26
Hello if I could have this info would be great as well, thanks

Hi, are you also seating the entrance exam this year? If so have you seen any helpful resources? I haven’t been able to find anything online.

Thank you for your help😊
Reply 13
Original post by Mrs Bea
Hi!
I am going to apply to Malta university this year. If you have any information to share about what to study for the entrance examination, i would really appreciate it.

If you got the info, can you please pass it on to me as well?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending