The Student Room Group

UCAS entrance exam changes for 2025 entry

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are well! Currently in Year 12, and am very confused about UCAS changes for 2024 applications (for entry 2025).

I am planning to apply to an economics degree, and was wondering what would replace the TMUA and TSA admissions tests being removed this year?

Tried searching on the internet, but the answers were very vague. Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
Original post by imminent-complia
Hi everyone,

Hope you all are well! Currently in Year 12, and am very confused about UCAS changes for 2024 applications (for entry 2025).

I am planning to apply to an economics degree, and was wondering what would replace the TMUA and TSA admissions tests being removed this year?

Tried searching on the internet, but the answers were very vague. Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Not all economics degree’s have an entrance exam.
Either they will get rid of the entrance exam entirely or replace it with a different one
Hi everyone,

Which universities are you thinking of applying to?

Universities set their entry requirements and any entrance exams not UCAS.
Reply 3
Are you asking specifically about medicine as you have posted in the medical schools forum.

If not am not sure that the normal posters will be able to help you too much..
Reply 4
Hi everyone,

im guessing they will replace the test with something different, i remember reading that somewhere. they want to make it more equal for those who aren't able to access such tests and also because the tmua costs money!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending