The Student Room Group

Trakia medical university

Anyone else going to Trakia in Bulgaria or anyone that goes there that can give me some information about the town/city and quality of life over there

Scroll to see replies

hey I've applied to Trakia for med and my entrance exam is in July
Original post by Har fatima
Anyone else going to Trakia in Bulgaria or anyone that goes there that can give me some information about the town/city and quality of life over there
Hey I applied too for medicine . I have exams this July too
Hey. I applied for medicine too at Trakia university. I have exams this July. Please how is the entrance exam like and how is final ranking done
Original post by Har fatima

Heyy sisss yess i am applying to Trakia too omg nice to see someone also applying !!!!!
Original post by Taayba786
Heyy sisss yess i am applying to Trakia too omg nice to see someone also applying !!!!!

Hiii I’m also applying 🙌🏾 Are you from the UK?
Hi can I ask how the entrance exams were. What type of questions were on the paper? Were they similar to the sample tests that the university has on its website?
Very similar to the sample test. There was biology and chemistry. If you have studied a course in chemistry and biology prior ( like alevels) you should not find it too hard at all. Just make sure you revise hard
Hi is anyone going to trakia to study medicine? would like to get to know some people before i go
Original post by manpreetsa
Hi is anyone going to trakia to study medicine? would like to get to know some people before i go

Hiiiiii I’m going !!! Are you a school
Leaver?
Original post by Cggvvvvvv
Hiiiiii I’m going !!! Are you a school
Leaver?

yes! just finished year 13
OMG sameeeee!!! Message me on Insta (chloe14z)
yes! just finished year 13
Heyy im going to study veterinary medicine at Trakia
Original post by rheyaaaaa
Heyy im going to study veterinary medicine at Trakia

Hii!! when are you moving for your course?
Hii!! when are you moving for your course?

I’m flying to Bulgaria on Wednesday as my course starts on the 12th. What about you?
(edited 1 year ago)
heyy, I am. im flying on the 20th nd I start on the 26th
Hii same!!
Reply 17
Hii same!!

Can u please tell me the scoring system how much total marks of mcqs are there
Ccan anyone share the minimum cut off for entry medicine this year? Was it out of 36 like Plovdiv?
Reply 19
Original post by rheyaaaaa
I’m flying to Bulgaria on Wednesday as my course starts on the 12th. What about you?

Original post by not.raihana
heyy, I am. im flying on the 20th nd I start on the 26th

Hii same!!

Hi guys, I am currently applying to Trakia. I was just wondering what you guys think of the uni and the course. I’d be so grateful if you could give an update. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending