The Student Room Group

Semmelweis entrance exam 2022

I’m having my entrance exam for dentistry at Semmelweis University soon. Has anyone had it online yet? Did you have to use the microphone and camera at all times? And how was the exam in general, easy or hard?
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 47malie
I’m having my entrance exam for dentistry at Semmelweis University soon. Has anyone had it online yet? Did you have to use the microphone and camera at all times? And how was the exam in general, easy or hard?

Hey, I’m also looking to study Dentistry at Semmelweis from the UK. I haven’t yet applied. I’m just now looking at the entrance exam. I haven’t done alevel bio tho 😅 so I don’t know what to do or how to go about doing it. Also, when filling up the information on SEMAFOR any idea what to put as my title for a male and for my mum. Aaand for my leaving certificate I have my three Alevel exam certificates seperately but not sure how to upload that because idk if I can upload more than 1 certificate…
Original post by 47malie

Also, any idea if I can apply to say dentistry and medicine, do I have to do two different interviews or is it just one process no matter the number of applications.
Original post by 47malie

Do u have any resources for the bio part of the entrance exam. I haven’t done alevel biology 🫠😭 and am a little stressed.
You do have to use camera and microphone
You dont have to put a title on just scroll down there is one option without any title, u can combine those pictures by "image to PDF converter" app it has a red logo that just says PDF. Also after making your profile once u go to the application for whatever u wanna study there is a motivation letter u have to submit and below that there is an "other" option which you can specify what it is and upload the the 3 certificates you got. And i have bad news i actually registered and it has 2 times for the entrance exam 13th of may and 3rd of june but the problem is it has a big 🤚 logo on it as if... it means its full i believe? Dont exactly know the meaning... but its not letting me choose the online options
i gave the exam yesterday yes you need the SEB browser and ur webcam and mic should be on at all times
Reply 7
Original post by rojanmmd
i gave the exam yesterday yes you need the SEB browser and ur webcam and mic should be on at all times

What was the exam like? And in the interview, what types of questions did they ask?
Original post by rojanmmd

please check your personal messages
Reply 9
please what was the exam and interview like? Do you have any advice?
Original post by Abdurrahman02
Do u have any resources for the bio part of the entrance exam. I haven’t done alevel biology 🫠😭 and am a little stressed.

I have you done the exam?
Hey! I am applying for Semmelweis uni too for medicine i have my entrance exam for medicine in a few days do you remember the type of question or have any tips ?

Hey! did you apply through any agency or directly. I am planning to apply next year but I am not sure either to get help from agents or apply directly? Also Have you got a place?
Hi, I got a place and I applied through an agent t for dentistry

Original post by fiza_rajputt
Hey! did you apply through any agency or directly. I am planning to apply next year but I am not sure either to get help from agents or apply directly? Also Have you got a place?
Hey, I’m also looking to study Dentistry at Semmelweis from the UK. I haven’t yet applied. I’m just now looking at the entrance exam. I haven’t done alevel bio tho 😅 so I don’t know what to do or how to go about doing it. Also, when filling up the information on SEMAFOR any idea what to put as my title for a male and for my mum. Aaand for my leaving certificate I have my three Alevel exam certificates seperately but not sure how to upload that because idk if I can upload more than 1 certificate…

Hi, did you get in??
Reply 15

hey did you apply?
Reply 16
hey how did you apply?
Reply 17
Original post by fiza_rajputt

hey, did you apply?
Original post by lhatake786
hey, did you apply?

Just to let you know, today is the deadline. You have to apply through their online portal semaphore
Reply 19
Original post by lellykellyyy
Just to let you know, today is the deadline. You have to apply through their online portal semaphore

i was considering it yesterday but i thought the deadline had already passed, how much are the tuition fees in euros?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending