The Student Room Group

oxford international college

hello I'm currently a year 10 student studying GCSEs and will be taking OIC's entrance exams in late Aug/ early Sept, pls may I ask what the admission tests were like? I'm doing maths, biology, chemistry and psychology. for my predicted grades, i all got 9s in maths bio and chem.
Hello! How was it going? How was the entrance exams and stuffs? Did it go well? I am an international student and I also want to apply to OIC during the last 2 years.
Original post by marshmellowpie22
hello I'm currently a year 10 student studying GCSEs and will be taking OIC's entrance exams in late Aug/ early Sept, pls may I ask what the admission tests were like? I'm doing maths, biology, chemistry and psychology. for my predicted grades, i all got 9s in maths bio and chem.

Hello! How is it going? How are the entrance exams and are they GCSE/IGCSE level or a bit harder than that? I'm thinking to apply to OIC for September 2022 intake and would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. Thanks
I decided to go for my A level instead since I will be doing my igcse (some) this upcoming Oct/Nov :-))
Original post by empurios25
Hello! How is it going? How are the entrance exams and are they GCSE/IGCSE level or a bit harder than that? I'm thinking to apply to OIC for September 2022 intake and would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. Thanks
ohh I see.
Original post by empurios25
Original post by na.minnie
I decided to go for my A level instead since I will be doing my igcse (some) this upcoming Oct/Nov :-))

Hi, did you apply/get accepted to OIC?
hii yes I did apply. I haven't received anything yet tho cuz I just did test yesterday. How about uuu did you send them confirmation letter that you're going?

Sorry I haven't checked / been active in here lately UwU
Original post by username5900283
Hi, did you apply/get accepted to OIC?
hii yes I did apply. I haven't received anything yet tho cuz I just did test yesterday. How about uuu did you send them confirmation letter that you're going?

Sorry I haven't checked / been active in here lately UwU

Yes I’m definitely going. Also good luck! I lost the old account so I’m replying from this new one
(edited 1 year ago)
oooh thats so coolll ru goin there for yr12 ya?
Original post by Ajajxjucjs
Yes I’m definitely going. Also good luck! I lost the old account so I’m replying from this new one
oooh thats so coolll ru goin there for yr12 ya?

Yeah I am. Are you?
If I get accepted I'll also be going for yr12 as well :-) let's fingers crossed that I get innn T T
Original post by Ajajxjucjs
Yeah I am. Are you?
If I get accepted I'll also be going for yr12 as well :-) let's fingers crossed that I get innn T T

Yeahh. Let me know when you receive news and good luckk
Original post by username6068175
Yeahh. Let me know when you receive news and good luckk

hiii did u decide to go to oic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending