The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

London south bank university Hygiene

Hi, I have been accepted at south bank university for dental hygiene for September. Has anyone of here been given a place?
Original post by LF22
Hi, I have been accepted at south bank university for dental hygiene for September. Has anyone of here been given a place?

Hi, I’ve also been offered a place!
London
Original post by LF22

@LF22 Congratulations on your offer to study at LSBU! :smile:
Original post by harnamghattora

@harnamghattora Congratulations on your offer to study at LSBU! :smile:
Original post by LF22

Hello,

I have my London southbank interview this Friday,
iv been given an article, to do with exercise during the pandemic, it says something about bringing a calculator I don’t suppose you could point me in the right direction of this, I’m so on edge about it.

Hi I have just been given a interview, was the article a test online or a discussion
Original post by PoppyEvans
Hello,

I have my London southbank interview this Friday,
iv been given an article, to do with exercise during the pandemic, it says something about bringing a calculator I don’t suppose you could point me in the right direction of this, I’m so on edge about it.

Hi would you like to be added to our HNT group chat on Snapchat ?
Original post by Dentalgirl123
Hi I have just been given a interview, was the article a test online or a discussion

Hi it was not online. You read the article and they ask you questions about it. Hope that’s helps!
Hi it was not online. You read the article and they ask you questions about it. Hope that’s helps!

Thank you I just have a few more questions about the structure are you able to message me privately with a social media platform I can message u on as I am unable to send messages here ?
How had it been so far ??

Original post by LF22
Reply 10

Please help. I’ve got interview coming up. What sort of questions will they ask? Also the article what wil they ask? Thank you
Reply 11
Original post by LF22

Please hel. What kind of questions will they ask? Thank you xx
Reply 12
Original post by LF22

Hi, how was the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending