The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

LSBU Clearing

Hi I have applied for LSBU clearing for a course in Adult nursing with foundation year. I currently have an application with LSBU and was told that my details would be checked and someone from the department would make the final decision. I would just like to know how long does it usually take for them to reply?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I have applied for LSBU clearing for a course in Adult nursing with foundation year. I currently have an application with LSBU and was told that my details would be checked and someone from the department would make the final decision. I would just like to know how long does it usually take for them to reply?

Hi

If you wish to speak to a course advisor or ask any questions regarding submitting an application, calls us on (0)20 7815 7500. You can also talk to the Clearing team, to help discuss what options you have at 0800 923 8888.

I hope I managed to help!

Best wishes,
Kaprice R
LSBU Rep
London
Original post by Anonymous

Did you manage to get an update?
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending