The Student Room Group

HKU / CUHK medicine non-jupas 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I've received by HKU med interview invite yesterday, and it seems that those who were shortlisted did so to. Does anyone happen to know when CUHK will send them out? Is it true that some people have already received them?
Non-Jupas applicant (A levels)

My friend received an email from CUHK saying that too many students apply this year and they would first interview some and then the remaining in April or March (im sorry i forget the actual date). I assume some have already received interviews.
Original post by Anon12456
Want to know as well, im applying on the basis of my post-graduate grades and HKU specified that they would be grouping UG and PG into separate pools for admission consideration

U mean master/doctoral degree and bachelor degree are consider separately?
U mean master/doctoral degree and bachelor degree are consider separately?

To my understanding, yes. Have you heard of this before?
Just receive a email saying that applicant not shortlisted for the first round will be evaulated in the next round again. So maybe not gameover for degree holders.
Just receive a email saying that applicant not shortlisted for the first round will be evaulated in the next round again. So maybe not gameover for degree holders.

from HKU? i didnt even get this email rip
from HKU? i didnt even get this email rip

No worries I receive the email cuz i ask them haha
But dont know if its real or just 打官腔🥲

fingers crossed for good news in the next round!!!

It is a good good news, since there the post is no master/phd student who claims to get the interview.

So do u mean HKU or CU pls?
Original post by Luckluck
So do u mean HKU or CU pls?

Hku
Icic. Thx. I am A-level (4A*) got interview from HKU but nothing from CU. So wondering why even no email from CU....

Hku
Hi I'm not a med applicant but biomed applying to hku. I just had my individual interview but it was messed up... so I wonder if it's a sign of no chance getting an offer. (fyi my predicted grades are A*AA)
could u tell us a bit more? sooooo difficult?
Good luck everyone on the coming interview! Hope we can all be classmates :smile:
Good luck everyone on the coming interview! Hope we can all be classmates :smile:

i hope so but im non local ;;;;;;;; they will probably be more strict on my interview performance TTTTT
Good luck everyone!
Just had my interview! Feeling good about it :smile:
Just finished the interview. Prepared for it for over a week. Couldn't use any of them lmao
I received an interview invite for CUHK in April, some of my friends got invited to December round and had already finished their interviews.
Are u IB or AL or Grad? Did u do UCAT or BMAT?
thx

Original post by Mattmedic
I received an interview invite for CUHK in April, some of my friends got invited to December round and had already finished their interviews.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending