The Student Room Group

HKU / CUHK medicine non-jupas 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Is everyone else’s HKU application portal not working? I’m still waiting for them to reply as well. Anyone else?

Yes - the HKU portal seems to be down. Is anyone still waitlisted?
Reply 1201
HKU/CU don't like combined certificate. Even you get A* next time, the chance of admissions is slim. The same policy apply to DSE holders.
You should not redo AL. It won't help.

As suggested by others, go to study another major at a highly ranked university, like G5 in UK.

Work hard and graduate with 1st class honours or 3.8+ GPA. CU likes high 1st honours grade, e.g top 10% in class. Your grades and your University world ranking matter most. First class holders is the basic entry requirements.

You can try second chance at HKU. FYI, HKUmed admitted 30+ degree holders this year.

Forget transfer, it won't work for other majors. From past experiences, it only worked for MBBS students studying at other top ranked medical schools.

Good luck. Check other discussions in TSR.

this info is really useful. How many international students out of 30+ degree holders?
Yes - the HKU portal seems to be down. Is anyone still waitlisted?

I'm still waitlisted in CUHK..
May I check for CUHK application, do they only look at 250 word personal statement and 1 pager CV for interview? Or they look at the A4 personal statement (optional) as well? Thanks!
May I check for CUHK application, do they only look at 250 word personal statement and 1 pager CV for interview? Or they look at the A4 personal statement (optional) as well? Thanks!

No they just consider the 250 word version. The optional one is for the applicants who also apply for other program
No they just consider the 250 word version. The optional one is for the applicants who also apply for other program

Many thanks for your reply.
Original post by Anonymous #35
waitlisted by bachelor of biomedical science too

how was the result?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending